25-"Guess your time has come"

Recap

She has cuts all over her face and arms while her pants look badly ripped. I for a moment feel bad for treating her how I did treat her.

She makes her way towards us and puts her arm out in the middle. She asks, "Team?"

Everyone looks at each other then puts their hand in the middle. We all smile.

————-

Victoria's POV  (present)

"Aww, such a great reunion." We all turn around to see Riley standing there with a man by her side. If looks could kill, that guy looks so creepy.

I roll my eyes, "What do you want now?"

She responds, "Haha, you look amazing."

Savannah annoyingly says, "Riley, what do you really want?"

Riley looks amused, "Oh I see how it is, not calling me by our secret nicknames for each other."

Heather sneers, "They were stupid anyways."

Riley chuckles, "Well you guys can't do anything now. Look who we have here, my father." She look at me and he looks back, smirking.

I ask, "Where's Owen."

She says, "Why would you like to know? I locked him up somewhere for taking too long."

"Where?"

"Ha, I'm not telling. Now if you'll excuse us, we have some important things to do."

Before they could move, I shot them with my gloves sending both flying to the wall. I quickly talk to the others,

"Ok, we need to split up again. Matthew, Josh, and  Savannah, go to the security room and reboot the system back to how it was. Zach, Heather, and Anna, go find where Owen is. Kendra, stay with me."

Everyone obeys and start going to where they are told to go.

Kendra and I look at Riley and her father, who are gaining conscious by now. Kendra asks,

"What should we do?"

I answer, "We need to wait until they are conscious again. After that, we fight."

"By why are we doing that? We can just tie them to something."

"It's better this way, trust me."

My plan is the lure them into a cell and lock them up. After that, I will contact the FBI and tell them the real truth. It's better that way than just interrogating them.

After a few minutes, the regain conscious and stand back up.

Riley says, "It's very polite for you to wait for us."

I respond, "My pleasure."

Riley sneers, "Lets get this over with."

I add, "The old fashion way." I put away my gloves, "No weapons allowed."

Kendra look unsure about it but eventually follows my lead.

Riley questions, "How do I know you aren't lying?"

I answer, "I wouldn't be saying it, wouldn't I?"