13- Awkward

Victoria's POV

I walk into Math class on time after that big relief that I had at the library. You know, I just want to get this mission over with. I'm starting to get annoyed so I'll do anything to complete it. When I walked in, everyone is already sitting in their seats.

I went to my seat in the back, but I felt a different tension in the air. I see Matthew, Kendra, and Josh acting different and trying to avoid eye contact with me.

I don't get. They switch mood so quickly.

I just ignore it and start paying attention to class.

After the lesson with extra class time, it was awkwardness filling the air. Josh was drawing something on paper, Kendra was reading for the first time in the week, and Matthew was doing his homework. We were all...quiet.

We remained this way until someone came in the classroom. It was Tiffany, delivering something to Mr. Tony.

I look at Matthew and saw he had a blank face. I heard Kendra inhale the air and saw Josh having a sly grin.

After delivering, Tiffany looked around the classroom and saw my in the back. No one was next to me so she sat in the seat and smirked. Gosh, I hate when those girls smirk.

She starts playing with her hair and looking at her nails so I ignore her and take out my computer. I look through the track records and saw a disconnection. Heather says,

"Vicky, whatcha doing?"

I slam my computer shut while widening my eyes. I saw Matthew, Kendra, and Josh staring at me in curiosity. I quickly respond,

"Nothing um... it's none of your business."

Matthew, Kendra, and Josh narrow their eyes on me while Heather smirk becomes larger as she says,

"And why is that huh? Hiding anything?"

"Why do you care?"

"Oh nothing, just making small talk." She winks at some of the boys. Ew.

I say, "How about this, we make a deal. You do you and I'll do me. It's called 'stop being so nosy and mind about your own life.'"

At this point, everyone is listening. Tiffany replies,

"Well you don't have to rude, I was just asking."

"Well you shouldn't have asked in the first place because none of this would have happened if you didn't speak of that obnoxious mouth you have."

Everyone's mouth just drops. She says,

"It's not like you are any different. Besides, my mouth is way better than yours."

"Oh my gosh, we have similar mouths! The only differences between them is the structure."

"Well then I have a prettier mouth."

"Then why don't all the boys kiss it?"

OHHHH!!! ROASTED!! Everyone starts making loud sounds.

Finally Mr. Tony speaks up and says, "Now if we are this loud, I'll give you guys another assignment to do. (everyone turns quiet) Oh and Victoria, that was the roast of the year. It was AWESOME!! Beat that Tiff!" I love Mr. Tony for these reasons.

Everyone starts cheering and laughing leaving a very grumpy Tiffany. She storms out the class in anger that you could hear her screaming down the hallway. Reminds me of Riley.

I look at my friends to see an amused expression on their face. Now, that's what I call 'juice.'

--------------

The end of the day, no one tried to talk to me. It's weird. I'm not trying to be selfish but at first, they were asking me for forgiveness, but now they are avoiding me. I wonder what happened.

Anyways, I walk out of the school doors only to find the three of them, huddled in a circle. Me being the curious person I am, I decide to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Kendra-"I don't understand, how can it be?"

Josh- "How do we know she is right?"

Matthew- "I mean, it might be true."

Kendra-"Remember, these are the them we're talking about. I mean seriously, they can lie all they want!!"

Josh- "You never know if it's the truth."

They start walking my direction so I quickly ride off on my skateboard. What could they possible be talking about? Who are they talking about?

Third person POV (earlier at lunch)

After Victoria left, Anna decided to hang out with Brandon, which left Heather and Tiffany with the others.

Heather- "Guys, now that Victoria left, I can tell you guys the spy."

Matthew- "WHAT?! Who is it?"

Kendra- "How do you know?"

Josh- "Can we trust you?"

Tiffany- "You can't tell anyone, okay?"

Matthew- "Okay we get it, just tell us who it is."

Heather- "It's...um...um...

Tiffany- "It's Victoria."

................I'm not going to say anything :/ But wait, there's more