16- The Next Move

The Spy's POV (start of the week)

MUHAHAHAHAH!! Everything has been going great as planned. Now that they have their own drama, I can finally do the stuff I've been planning to do.

The sneaky part about this it that I've actually put trackers on the people on the good side, with microphones. But on that, it wasn't physically me. I had other people do it for me while I was busy with my own plan.

People still know I'm here, it's just that I'm more reserved as I would put it. The good part about the trackers is that I can hear all of their conversations.

Flashback 1

"So about Liliana, she has a different personality that not many people have. She is very truthful to her opinions, so she might seem very confident in her answers. On her free time, she doesn't hand with people but in the library with books so she loves to read. She doesn't use the internet too much and her phone is only related to school and books. So she must be very smart."

"So Owen seems like one of the troublemakers since he pranked the principal and is climbing the popular line. He is also active because he plays soccer and moved here because of his dad and bad grades that he doesn't care about. He also is very good at technology and can reach our spy standards according to his computer."

"Well Zachary is somewhat the same. He also did a prank on the principal and is getting popular by his Instagram. He maybe likes attention since he talks so loud and it WAY TOO over protective with his phone. He is a black belt in Karate and doesn't know anything about technology."

"Well, Anna is very funny and nice once you get to know her. She has 2 sisters, 1 older and 1 younger, and hang out with Brandon. She moved here because of her parents jobs and was originally from New Jersey. She seems way too innocent to be a spy."

——-

This helped a lot. It helped me think about what to do next.

Flashback 2

"I know who is working for the bad side, do you know whose working for the good side."

"How do you know the spy that's for the bad?"

"It's called magic, hun."

"Please don't ever say that."

"Well? Do you know?"

"That...I can't answer."

"OMG you do know?"

——-

Hahahah yassss girl. Show that magic. One step closer. Poor Matthew.

Flashback 3

"I don't understand, how can it be?"

"How do we know she is right?"

"I mean, it might be true."

"Remember, these are the them we're talking about. I mean seriously, they can lie all they want!!"

"You never know if it's the truth."

"Are you kidding?! Let's continue this later."

-----

You sure about that? Cause I am. And they're not THAT bad. It's called being a good friend to get to know them.

Flashback 4

"Oh c'mon, you really believe them?"

"It does make sense. She's been avoiding us and is now always alone with Liliana. Remember, Liliana is a suspect who is also reserved."

"She's been avoiding us because we all changed and she hates it. I know Victoria would never do something like this. She has been working for Boss for a long time. Plus, she's our friend."

"She' s not a friend. She's a traitor."

"Why are you so mad right now? I mean c'mon, just chill out. Now we know who it is so we need to make our move."

"Oh my gosh, you too! Are you guys hearing yourself right now?!

"Loud and clear."

"You know, we are not deaf."

"Good to know that you're not true friends."

"I don't get it. Why are you defending Victoria? She's the new suspect for heaven sake!

"Because i know for a fact that she is not the suspect."

"Well if you're so smart, why don't you prove to us that she's not the suspect."

———

Oh yes, feel the drama. O boy are they dumb.

Do they know the word distraction? Because not everything will pop up magically (quote from Kendra).

The thing about this is that, they think that they are the only one with problem. But there are other people in this world who goes to almost the same thing, maybe even worse.

They think that it's has to be all about them just because they are different and are spies. Well they're wrong. I'm going through about the same process they are but different situation.

I know other people's problems and they are about the same level as mine and theirs.

They have no right to complain.

Well anyways, I now know that Josh has quit. Dude, you're weak. And Liliana is not a spy, time about you notice.

It's a good thing since people aren't really...bothering (that's the right word?) me anymore. I used to get lots of attention and now, they're giving me space. At the perfect time.

So, about my plan.

I have decided that with this move, I might need a little help from a friend I just started to learn about...which might so happen to be some suspects that they might not see coming their way.

Ooooooo who do you think it is? Wait to find out. This chapter was kinda short since the conversations made it longer. Not really much detail. Oops :(