Bonus Chapter 2

《Short chapter (more of a scenario) but I couldn't resist on putting this up now;

So yeah, also I probably called a lot of you out in this next paragraph (but don't worry cause I called myself out too)》

Michael scrolled through your phone with a black look. He still didn't understand why so many teens were stuck to this thing.

You were currently talking with your two friends (Leah and Amélia) in the kitchen, probably having a tea party or something. He guessed, amused.

Michael looked up to the twins, eyes widening a fraction before a pillow smacked against his face. Much more force in the throw, they probably threw it at him together. He almost snickered as the pillow fell to his lap.

He rose a brow to the two, both almost four now. They grinned and laughed, Michael half tempted to throw the pillow back, gently, of course.

He stopped mid-motion as you cleared your throat, probably seeing the whole scene.

Michael glanced your way, meeting pale (e/c) eyes. "What are you three doing?"

"Pillow fight! Pillow fight!" The twins chanted, accompanied by their fits of muffled giggles.

Michael tossed the pillow, it hit Elena in the chest and face, causing her to slowly (and quite exaggeratingly) fall back.

She hit the fluffy carpet with an 'omph' and began to laugh again.

You were smiling when he took a glance your way. Glad he wasn't in any trouble for the action even if you couldn't see it. Had Elena cried in any way, you'd know for sure.

Still... he'll hold off on any major pillow fights until the twins are a tad bit older.