Chapter VI: Not A Real Dream

《A/n: nAnI iS ThIS¿?! Another update!? 》

Feng stared in rising panic as the Entity lifted a body into the sky.

"Who was that!?" Jake grabbed her shoulder to turn her to him.

"I- uh, oh God." Her hands clenched to fists, nails digging into her palm. "I think- I think that was (Y/n)..."

Jake's eyes widened for a second, then had his brows furrowed the next. "That girl that Claudette brought?"

"Yes!" Feng exclaimed loudly, then quieting her voice before the Cannibal hears them. "Oh gosh, Claudette said she can't speak... if she's mute and her voice is damaged to the point she can't scream..."

"We can't know if she gets hooked." Jake finished, dread filled his eyes.

Feng nodded slowly, "I never should I have said to split up, I should have taunted Leatherface to follow me..." She rubbed her arms, this was that girls first game. She frowned deeply, what if (Y/n) thought they had abandoned her? Of course, that wasn't the case, they heard the sound of Leatherface's chainsaw, though Feng thought the (h/c) haired girl was okay with no signs of screaming.

How stupid she was.

Jake placed a hand on her shoulder, "we'll tell her a full explanation when we see her again, okay? Back at the fire."

Feng shuddered, the gamer was competitive, had a small reputation for leaving behind teammates if it means she can win. But now, now she learned her lesson. Teamwork is the only way for everyone to possibly make it out, that and hope.

Feng sighs and follows Jake to the nearest generator.

She was already coming up with a whole apology for the girl.

•▪°○°▪•

Your eyes shot open, and your hand shakily went to wipe your forehead. You wiped away the sweat on your forehead, kicking your blanket off of you.

You leaned against the bedframe, curling into a ball and cradling yourself.

It was too real, that felt too real... this time you didn't cry, but you felt empty. Your mind was in a haze, and you needed several minutes to recollect yourself.

You breathed unevenly into your arms, eyes flickering all over your room.

Once you calmed down, still shaken, the memory wrapped around your mind like a rope. The pain, the burning searing pain, it was fresh in your memory.

You stood on your feet, trying to keep your balance on shaking legs. You leaned against your dark wardrobe, looking at yourself in the mirror. Your hair is a mess, clothes wrinkled, and you were sweating.

What a fucking nightmare. You clenched your fist, grabbing a face towel to wipe away the rest of the sweat that drenched you.

After you've made yourself presentable, you headed downstairs at eleven in the morning.

Jess must've arrived this morning, you heard her and Keith talking in the living room.

You knocked your hand against the wall, making their heads turn to you.

"Morning (Y/n)!" Jess smiled, Keith also greeted you with "g'morning."

You waved, giving them a smile you felt wavered. You weren't feeling up to talking at the moment, but you weren't about to lash out or anything.

"Good morning." You replied, going over to the kitchen. Your share of breakfast sat on the counter. (Pancakes/Waffles), you could stomach that. As long as you don't think about that whole... dream.