Chapter XIX: A Reflection & A Discovery

To say Michael Myers was terrified was an understatement.

He wasn't scared for himself, he was scared for her.

The Entity took him to a game as soon as he stepped out of Haddonfield. Sending a shock of regret through his mind.

He had been stupid, in a state like hers? That was the last thing he could've done.

His actions were not used with the intention to hurt her, but he knew what he did was more than simple harm.

Michael Myers wasn't an idiot, but his actions were beyond stupid. A move made from panic, something he hasn't felt since he was but a mere a child.

He stood still for minutes, teeth gritted with furrowed brows.

A... a father.

Michael Myers, a killer and stalker who murdered his older sister as a child and now sacrificed to the Entity, was a father.

He clenched his knife tightly, looking around the surroundings of MacMillan Estate. A deep sigh left his nose, and he began his search for a survivor.

He surely owed her a full explanation... and apology.

A generator blew up in the distance, and Michael felt the weight on his back through the whole trial. His actions weren't so easily forgiving, he knew that far too well.

And for once in a long, long time, it hurt.

•▪°○°▪•

You had gathered enough strength to get up off the floor, grabbing the notepad and pencil off the coffee table and taking off.

Away from Haddonfield.

Tears burned at your eyes, but you were done with crying your eyes out. To say his actions hurt was a small understatement. Running into the killer's camp, you stopped in your tracks when you were pulled suddenly pulled into the dream state.

You sent a glare to Freddy, writing in the notebook. "What is it?"

He shrugs, a solemn look on his face. "You look very... bothered." He didn't even snicker, or laugh, it was an honest statement. "And from how the Shape had rushed out of the realm minutes ago, only to be immediately pulled into a trial... I suppose something went wrong."

You narrowed your eyes walking from the fire and to a tree. Falling to sit against it.

"He stormed off," you let him read. "I... I don't know anymore." You thought over it, replaying the past with a clearer conscious. Maybe you made a mistake too, that one last glance he gave you before walking out."He looked so scared." You find yourself shiver, a double take of the emotions in those eyes.

Despite that, you knew he deserves a hard slap to the face, for choosing that in reply to your words.

"Did I ever tell you I was the mistake of several men who raped my birth mother?"

You sputtered at this, no, no you didn't. You weren't sure if you even wanted to know that.

"Sorry?" You scribbled down, unsure how to react after such information.

He laughed at your reaction, "you don't have any reason to apologize." He examined his blades, reminding you of a way some teenage girls look at their nails. "At least your child has a better chance of getting father - no wait - shit I worded that wrong."