Chapter XII: Re-found Collections

《A/n: republished cause my wattpad is having problems 》

Michael watched as the woman next to him disappeared, left disappointed.

He didn't mention it at the time, but the haze the Entity put into his mind began to clear.

He remembered more now. More memories with the (h/c) haired girl. She was his best friend.

Friend, was a weird word in his mind. He hasn't had a friend because he knew he didn't need one. That, and the fact no one would willingly be his friend.

Except for her.

He needed time to think, perhaps it was better she was gone so he could be left alone to his mind. But he couldn't forget the warmth that cuddled next to him, he yearned more.

Michael Myers has not been in love for many, many years.

The feeling so foreign to him, it was something he was unfamiliar with acting out. So he thought back, back into the past before coming here.

He remembered the visits back and forth from her house to his. Watching old cartoons and playing games.

He remembered the hand holding she would initiate during visits. He never pulled away, just... letting his hand be held loosely.

He remembered trying to find her location before going about Cynthia.

He came up empty handed, she had moved out of town. It was a question on whether it was close by or far.

Michael leans his head back, he has a lot to "say" next time he sees her.

Right now though, he needs to make it very clear to the Clown that she is not his.

•▪°○°▪•

When you awoke, you rubbed the dryness from your eyes and yawned. You definitely felt better- not a hundred per cent- but much better.

He had been so... soft about everything. You had never expected him to be so considerate for your mental and physical health, it melted your heart.

You were getting ready to go downstairs when Keith opened your door.

You sent him a glare for not knocking, but his face held a sense of seriousness. "Someone's here to ask you a few things." He pressed his lips into a line.

You rose a brow, still in your pyjamas when you walked down the stairs to the front door.

You merely let out a squeak when you opened the door to someone you've seen in papers and interviews; Dr Loomis.

"Doctor Sam Loomis," Keith said, placing a hand on your shoulder. You gave him a grateful look, you weren't sure how well Loomis was at sign language. Good thing Keith still has his voice to be your translator.

"Good morning." You signed, which Keith repeated a loud after.

"So Doctor Loomis, what is it you needed with my sister?" Keith asked, raising a brow suspiciously.

The older man sighed, "I'm here to ask about Michael Myers. You are aware he is missing? As well as his younger sister, Laurie Strode?" He questioned.

You nod, and so does Keith.

"You are the only person who knew Michael on a more personal. We have no traces to follow, and resort to asking if you have any clue at all where he may be."

You mentally laughed at that, and when you looked into Keith's (e/c) eyes you saw a hint of amusement too. "No, I have not. You should know I have not seen Michael for years."