The Babysitting Adventures! (Kuroko X Reader X Kise)

Hi guuuuuuys!! >< First of all I'd like to apologize for not updating this book for almost three months now. I've been really busy with school, projects and student council. So I hope this one-shot could make it up to you. :)

BTW guys, I joined a watty award I entered this book under the One-shots category and SWAP under Others category, just click on the 'External Link' button just below the book's cover and you'd be redirected there. Please vote for me, I'd really appreciate it a lot. :D

_________

"What the hell..." You mumbled to yourself as you stood on the living room filled with...toddlers.

...

Its a peaceful Saturday morning on the Kuroko residence when their home phone started to ring. 

"Hello?" A man answered the phone.

"Ah, Kuroko-san!" a female voice said n the other line.

"(Last Name)-san?" 

"Um, yes... could I please speak with your son?" 

"Yes." The man lowered the phone from his ears then called his son. "Testuya, a phone call from (Last Name)-san."

Kuroko Tetsuya was reading a novel as of the moment when his father called his name, he sighed. But then, "...a phone call from (Last Name)-san." A ghostly smile went to Kuroko's face. He closed the book and gently placed it on the couch then went to the phone keeping on a poker face. 

He thanked his father then took the phone from his father's hand. When his father was gone he placed it next to his ear and spoke.

"Hello?"

"Kuroko-kuuuuun!" Kuroko moved the phone from his ear away a little to avoid getting deafed by your voice.

"What is it?"

"Listen," then whining filled the background.

"Onee-chan let's play!"

"I want snaaaacks!"

"What's happening, (Last Name)-chan?"

"Um, you see I kinda need help on babysitting children on my house. D-Don't fight!" Kuroko heard the panic on your voice. "Hehehe, so if it woudn't be much of a bother, could you please help me?"

"Okay."

"Great! Please go to my house right now!"

"Onee-chaaaaan!"

"See you soon, Kuroko-kun! Bye!"

After that you hanged the phone up. Kuroko put down the phone and went to the kitchen where his mother is.

"Mother, could I go to (Last Nmae)-chan's house?"

"Why?"

"She needs help to babysit children."

"Hmm, the bring these to her!" his mother smiled as she prepared cookies. "These cookies were the left overs from yesterday." she said. 

"I'm going to get dressed first." his mom nodded and he turned to his heels and went to his bedroom.

...

Meanwhile, on your house....

"Sasha!" you called as you chased a little girl running away from you. The kid tilted her head to your way a little then she stuck her tongue out. "Sasha!"

"OH MY FUC**** JASHIN!" You heard someone cursed. You turned and saw a five year old boy with silver hair and magenta eyes, you stopped chasing Sasha and went to him.