Choose Me! (AkaKise and AoKise)

Omg! >< two pairings that I really like >///< 

WARNING: This is shounen-ai... I think... again. Don't like it, don't read it. I warned ya. *inset creepy face here... again* XD

________

Kise Ryouta is famous not only with his basketball skills but also because of his good looks.

...

It is one fine Thursday afternoon in the Kaijou High School. Inside the gym you can hear squeaking of shoes, swishing of the net, and shouts.

Shouts? Wait what?!

"Stop waving at them or I'll hit you!" Kasamatsu Yukio, Kaijou's basketball club team captain shouted as he backstabbed kick Kise. 

Ah, well its a normal thing...

"But you already hit me!" Kise whined while pouting

"No, I kicked you! Dumbass!" Kasamatsu replied.

"Oi, Moriyama! Drive thos fangirls away!" Kasamatsu barked

"Huh?" Moriyama turned but it seems that he is flirting with some girls. Kasamatsu facepalmed.

"OUTTA THE GYM! NOW!" Kasamatsu shouted making the girls flinched and ran away. After they werse gone he sighed in relief.

"Finally... peace and quiet..." Kasamatsu said

"Aominecchi?!"

He spoke too soon.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Oi, Kise! Let's play one-on-one!"

"Why?" Kise blinked

"Because I said so."

"Don't wanna!"

"Come one!" Aomine dragged Kise

"NOOOOO! >3<"

"Daiki, stop forcing Ryouta if he doesn't want to." everyone present in the gym turns. They saw a guy with red hair that has a pair of red and gold eyes.

"Akashi/cchi?!" Aomine and Kise screamed in shock (and terror XD)

"Ryouta." Kise flinched his whole life flashed before his eyes. "I don't wanna die yet! I'm to hawt to die! TwT" Kise shouted.

"Narcissist." Moriyama mumbled

"What do you say for an ice cream?" Kise blinked. Aomine blinked. Everyone in the gym blinked. The reader blinked. The author blinked. "EH?!" everyone screamed.

"Y-You won't kill me?" Kise asked

"Of course not." Akashi smiled. He. Freaking. Smiled.

"My eyes!"

"Someone call the cops!"

"Help!"

"Someone punch me! This is just a nightma(r)e!" Hayakawa screamed. He got punched by Moriyama.

 "Ice cream?" Kise echoed. Akashi nodded. "Lots of it?" Akashi nodded again "Okay!" and Kise skipped away with Akashi following him. "You win this time." Aomine glared at Akashi who in return smirked. "I always win Daiki. Always."

...

"Eat as many ice creams as you want." Akashi said as they were brought in a room full of ice cream that varies in brands, shapes, and flavors.

They are in the Akashi manor right now and Akashi being Akashi prepared tons of ice cream just for Kise. "Thank you, Akashicchih!" and Kise skipped. He picked a chocolate truffle Magnum. He opened it and began eating. "This. Is. Heaven." Kise said with sparkle in his eyes. "I'm glad you like it. Oh, you have an ice cream here." Akashi said as he licked the corner of Kise's lips. Kise blushed. "Akashicchi?!" Kise was taken by surprise so he pushed Akashi away with more force than he intended to. "I-I'm sorry!" Kise quickly helped Akashi to stand up.