Love Ya (Yandere!Aomine X Reader)

OMG! A yandere Aomine!! >///< 

WARNING: Violence ahead lol XD R14 guys!

_______

You are in a relationship with certain red head but unknown to you there's someone else who likes you. And was obsessed with you

...

You walked out of you house when you noticed that there's someone outside.

"Taiga-kun?!"

"Yo!" he replied with a grin.

"W-What are you doing here?"

"I'll accompany you to school!" you blushed.

"B-But your house is nearer the school than mine!"

"Nah, I don't mind."

You see, both you and Kagami Taiga are in a relationship.

"So what are you waiting for?" then suddenly he took your hand. And both of you started to head to school.

However, there's a certain blue headed teen watching you. "That bastard should disappear." he whispered and suddenly a smirk made its way to his face.

...

Its now dismissal so you started to pack your things when suddenly a shadow loomed over you. "Oi let's go now." you looked up and saw your boyfriend, Kagami Taiga.

"You don't have practice today?" 

"Coach cancelled it."

"Why?"

"Maybe she has a date with Hyuuga-sempai or something..."

"Hyuuga-sempai and Coach are in a relationship?!" well that was quite a shocker.

"You didn't know?!"

"O. M. G!" Then you suddenly started squealing like mad.

"The heck?!" Kagami was taken aback.

"I'm a shipper of Hyuuga-sempai and Coach. Got a problem?" then you eyed Kagami.

"N-Nothing."

"Good." then both of you walked out of the classroom.

...

"Thank you for taking me home, Taiga-kun." you said with a smile. But Kagami hasn't moved a single inch. "What's wrong?" you asked raising one brow in the process.

"Wh-where's my..."

"Your?"

"G-Goodbye k-kiss?!" he stuttered blushing. You blushed too.

"Uh.. sorry that was stupid..." he scratched the back of his head. "I'm going now..." he was about to turn to leave but then you suddenly grabbed his wrists and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. "B-BYE!" and you hurriedly entered your house slamming the door. Kagami stood there frozen, touching the part where you kissed him.

...

 You were sleeping when you heard your phone ring. You didn't mind it and continued to sleep but it didn't stop ringing. You searched for your phone on the bedside table. When you touched something that has the shape that's similar to your phone you grabbed it and answered the call.

"Hello?" you asked sleepily.

"Are you (full name)?" the question caught your attention and somewhat you have a bad feeling about this. 

"Yes, I am." you answered getting up in the process.

"Please go to xxxxx hospital right away. Kagami Taiga, your boyfriend was caught in a accident." Your eyes widened.

"W-What happened?!" 

"Please hurry and come here. We'll tell you everything." 

"I'll go right away. Thank you for informing me." and you hanged up.

You quickly got dress. 

...

You were about to call for a cab to take you to the hospital but then someone touched your soldier. You were taken by surprise and headbutted the person.

"Oi!" that voice was familiar. You turned and saw Aomine Daiki.

"Aomine Daiki?" you whispered his name.

"Yo." you shrugged. "Where are you going?" he asked and you suddenly remembered the phone call. "I-I need to go to the hospital! Taiga-kun was hurt!" you panicked. Aomine's eyes glinted but you didn't noticed it. Suddenly he stood infront of you. "Aomine?" then his hand formed into a fist and brought it up in the air. You can't react at time and you were punched in the gut making you unconscious.

...

You woke up on someone else's bed. You looked around and you found yourself in a room full of your pictures with an altar at the side with your picture that was big in size in the middle. You got scared. The door creaked open and you began to panic. By the door stood Aomine Daiki. He smirked.

"Oh you're awake~~" he cooed that made you shiver.

"Aomine Daiki..." you whispered

"Wow you remembered my full name~~" and he started to make his way towards you. You were about to stand up and run for it when he suddenly pinned you down.

"Let me go!" you started to scream but then Aomine pressed his mouth onto yours forcing his tongue in. Your eyes widen and tears began to well up. You bit his tongue making him pull back. "That hurt you know!" he roared and slapped you.

"Let me go! I need to go to Taiga!"

"No! Why did you chose that bastard instead of me anyway?!" You can't speak.

"Did you know~~? I was the one who hurt Kagami~~?" Your eyes widened at the sudden confession but was quickly replaced by an angry expression.

"Let me go you bastard! Freak!" You began to struggle throwing random punches and kicks.

"NO!" and he punched you in the face making your nose bleed. You stopped struggling and began to sob.  He smirked and began planting kisses on your neck. You tried to push him away but he was far too strong. "I only belong to Taiga!" he stopped. He looked at you again this time with a dark look. He reached for something on his pockets and he brought out a cutter. "Fine...If I can't have you no one will!" and he stabbed you on the chest straight to the heart. Your eyes widen as you began to cough blood.

"...Taiga..." and you stopped breathing. Aomine took out the cutter. "Love ya~~" and he licked your blood on the cutter.

~~~END~~~

A/N= I'm so sorry! I killed you readers on this one-shot >< I don't know if I portrayed a yandere Aomine right or if it is considered PG 14. Well I guess it can be considered PG 14 since I'm the one who wrote this one-shot and I'm only 14 XD. @I_LuvYou  I hope you liked this! ><

I apologize if there are any errors and/or if this one-shot is not good enough.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own Kuroko no Basuke. I own the one-shot's plot though.