Harem? (GoM X Reader)

A MUST READ BFORE GOING ON!

Name: Asano Mizuki (a.k.a you)

Personality: A girl who loves to eat chocolates, was easily pleased, can easily be blackmailed with cute stuff, love to read books, and has a big fear of spiders that she'll hug any person near her.

That's all! (Its part of the request.)

_______

"Asanocchi!" you flinched at the familiar nickname. "Asanocchi!" this time you turned around and saw a titan running towards you, nope just kidding, you saw the oh so famous Kise Ryouta running like an abnormal titan XD.

"Hello, Kise-chan!" Mizuki greeted enthusiastically. 

"Hi, Asanocchi!" he greeted back with the same amount of enthusiasm.

"Oi, Kise!" both of you turned around and saw Aomine Daiki.

"Aominecchi!"

"Aomince-chan!"

"What the heck?! Aomine-chan?!" Aomine shouted with disgust.

"Yup~~" Mizuki replied with a cheeky grin. Aomine and Kise both blushed. Suddenly you were lifted off the ground. "Uwaaa!" you tried to struggle but when you saw the person who lifted you, you pouted. "Asa-chin~~" then you were placed on his broad soldiers. "Mizuki." you heard a cold voice called your name and that made you shiver.

"Hi, Sei-chan! Ne, ne Sushi-chan! Can I have chocolate?"

"Sure~~" and he handed you a large chocolate.

"Yay!"

"When did you start calling, Akashi Sei-chan?!" Aomine shouted while mimicking your voice in the 'Sei-chan' part.

"Stop screaming, Daiki or I'll hold you responsible if my hearing is damaged."

"Aomince-chan, meanie! Hmph!" you crossed your arms on your chest and started sulking.

"I'll crush you, Mine-chin~~"

Today is one of your weekly dates with the Generation of Miracles, a.ka. your harem.

"Mido-chan and Ya-chan haven't arrived yet~~" you commented casually.

"I'm right here, Asano-san." soeone said.

"Tetsu!"

"Kurokocchi!"

"Ya-chan!" you jumped from Murasakibara's shoulder and hugged Kuroko's arm. 

"When did you arrived here?" you asked

"I was here since the beginning." he replied "Though I'm hurt you didn't noticed me." he added as he faked a pained look. You giggled. "Of course I notice you! I'm just teasing you~~" you happily replied "Asano-san is lying." Kuroko said as he tried to remove you from his arm. "I'm not!! >^<" you whined as you tightened your grip on Kuroko.

"You guys are so noisy." a deep voice said. All of you turned and saw Midorima nearby riding a... cart... that was pedalled by Takao. "'Sup Ki-chan!" Takao greeted casually with a two fingered salute. "Hiya, Kazu-chan!" you greeted back karate chopping the air. Takao stopped pedalling infront of you. Midorima hopped off the cart. "You can leave now Takao." Midorima said but you and Takao are not listening at all.

"Wow! So this is the cart that Mido-chan always rides?" you asked sparkily eyed.

"Yup~~ Though its always me who always pedaled it." Takao said with a pout.