Picture Perfect

Goodness gracious people! I'm so sorry for not uthisbook so sorry for not updating for so long I've been busy and can't think of anything to write! I'm soooo sorry! I'd also like to thank those people who still read this despite being not updated I'm very thankful. This chapter would be dedicated to everyone! Hope you guys enjoy~~~

____________

You heaved a big sigh as you plopped yourself on your bed. You sighed once more as you looked at the blurry pictures in your hands. But those are not ordinary pictures, those are pictures of him. Kuroko Tetsuya.

...

Today is raining and you're soaking wet because you have your violin case and school slung on your left shoulder taking most of the shade of your umbrella leaving your other half wet. You have finally reached your destination. Seirin High. 

Why does the bus need to leave you behind? Now you have to walk all the way from your school to Seirin High. You sighed when you entered the campus. 

"Move it, will ya?" You turned and saw a tall guy with weird brows. Kagami.

"Don't be impolite, Kagami-kun." You turned to the source of the second voice and immediately blushed. K-K-Kuroko! 

"Hey, are you okay, you face is red." Kagami said and your blush reddened and the blush reached your neck.

"I-I'm okay... I-I just need to go to the gymnasium." You replied with a shaky voice. 

Kuroko! Kuroko Tetsuya of Seirin High is right in front of you. You can't believe it! How you wish you can bring out your camera and take a picture of him!

"Eh? What are you gonna do in the gymnasium? Are you the rival team's manager?" Kagami started asking you questions. But before you could reply a male's voice called.

"(Last Name)-san!" You turned and saw your neighbor, Izuki with an umbrella in hand jogging to you.

"Izuki-kun." You greeted once he reached your side. 

"Izuki-senpai, you know this person?" Kuroko asked.

"Ah yes. She's my neighbor, (Full Name)-san." Izuki said introducing you to Kuroko and Kagami though you already know Kuroko and Kagami.

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya, its a pleasure to meet you." Kuroko said bowing in the process and you bowed back.

"Kagami Taiga." Kagami said introducing himself and you nodded.

"Lets go to the gym, (Last Name)-san." You nodded and followed Izuki.

...

"Where did ya came from huh, Izuki?!" Hyuuga asked-- more like demanded from Izuki.

"Oh, I came to pick up my neighbor from the gate." Izuki replied. Hyuuga turned to you and you tensed slightly.

"I'm Hyuuga Junpei, the captain of Seirin High's basketball club." The glasses guy said extending his hand for a hand shake.

"I know." 

"Eh?" Did you just blurted it out?!

"I-I mean I'm (Full Name). Nice to meet you!" And you took Hyuuga's hands for a hand shake. You looked around inside the gym and saw that the other members was also inside.

"By the way, today's practice would be cancelled because of some violin competition elimination that's going to take place today in this gym." Hyuuga said and you gulped. That's the reason why you're in Seirin High School right now. 

"Hah?! But why?! And Kuroko and I went out to buy drinks for everyone since the vending machine is not working." Kagami shouted.

"I-I'm sorry!" You apologized and bowed deeply.