60 Seconds (Tsundere!Akashi X Sick!Kuroko X Possessive!Kise X Reader)

GOODNESS PEOPLE I'M BAAAAAACK! I got the time to actually write a new one-shot so here it issssss!

____________

"He'll not last long." It feels as though the world stopped. You remained completely frozen in your seat as realization hit you like a wrecking ball. 

...

You entered the room with your patient's medicine at that time. On the bed you found a teal haired man on his 20's sitting on the bed reading a book.

"Tetsu, time for your medicines." You called with a forced smile. The man turned and smiled.

"(Name)-san." 

You walked to his side and you ave him lots of tablets and capsuled that varies in size and color along a glass of water. When he was finished, he put down the empty glass and turned to you.

"How have you been?"

"Its a busy day, lots of patients to take care of." I want to spend time with you instead.

"I see... I must be a burden, then." Your eyes widen.

"What?! No! I... I meant..!" Kuroko chuckled as you quickly stutter for an answer.

"Sorry, I was just messing with you." 

A knock was heard and the door opened revealing Akashi, one of Kuroko's doctors. Akashi entered and closed the door in the process.

"Good afternoon, Akashi-san." Kuroko greeted.

"Good afternoon, Kuroko-kun. I had your results from the test that was conducted."

"I see..." Akashi signalled you to leave the room. You gathered your things, bowed and walked out of the room.

...

You changed out of your scrub suit and put on a simple jeans, black sweater and a pair of sneakers. You closed your locker and went out.

You went inside a pub and looked for a certain blond. When you didn't found him, you went to the bar and ordered a drink to the bartender.

Twenty minutes later, you felt a hand tap your shoulder. You turned and saw Kise smiling. You smiled back and he sat on an empty stool next to you. He was your childhood friends and after both of you finished college, he went and pursued his modelling career but aside from his modelling, he started acting and was now starting to get popular due to a drama he's being casted on. 

"How was your day?" You turned to him and smiled a sad smile.

"Not so good..."

"Kuroko?" You nodded. You ordered another bottle of alcohol and continued to drink with Kise keeping you company. 

...

"Hey, what's your passcode?"

 Kise asked as he tried to keep you standing due to you being intoxicated. You blabbered the passcode but Kise couldn't understand you, so he asked you again. You frowned and pushed him so that you can typed the code yourself. 

After typing the code, the door opened with a beep and Kise helped you inside. He put you to bed and placed a blanket over you. After removing your sneakers. He was about to turn to get up yo get you a glass of water but you stopped him. You pulled him and his lips met yours. 

The two of you stayed like that before you tried to deepen the kiss. You opened your mouth to invite Kise's tongue in. Kise on the other hand remained unresponsive and you huffed internally.Instead of keeping your mouth open like an idiot you tried to push your tongue in but Kise didn't budged. You frowned and pulled away. You looked at Kise but his expression is unreadable.