You're Mine (Yandere!Kise X Reader)

Type of Story: Yandere!Kise X Reader

Genre: Romance

Senpaaaaaaiiii! Haha I'm gonna do your request now XD

Before going on remember you're attending Kaijou ^_^

______

You were in the corner of your room shaking. Your room was a mess. You clutched on piece of paper still shaking.

...

You woke up on the floor. Today is Wednesday as much as you want to stay home you couldn't you still have to attend school. You stood up and started preparing for school. You opened your phone to see if you have any messages from your boyfriend. There are no messages or calls. You sighed and went downstairs.

...

"Good morning, honey." your mom greeted. "G-Good morning..." you said. "Breakfast is on the table." you went to the dining area and started to eat. While eating your mother decided to open the television. 

"A male student attending Kaijou High School was found dead on the river by a child."

Your heart began to race. 'No, I shouldn't be thinking with stuff like that... I'm sure he's okay..!' you thought.

On the screen flashed the dead body. His face were deformed. Blood all over his body and you noticed that one eye is missing. You lost your appetite. "Um... sorry mom... I kinda lost my appetite..." you said. "Is that so?" you nodded. "Then I'll pack extra food for you just in case."

...

You arrived at the school with 25 minutes to spare. You were about to open your lucky when your phone rung. You opened your phone to see that it was a text from your boyfriend. You felt relieved. You read what the message says.

From: Boyfriend

Subject: Sorry

Um... sorry I'm sick right now... can you copy notes for me? I promise to make it up to you when I'm fully recovered. Love you :*

-end

You smiled. Yes, he's okay. You put your phone back on your bag and you proceeded to open your locker. You noticed that there's a envelope on it. You grabbed it and opened it. Inside is a paper. You pulled it out but something rolled out. Your eyes followed it. It fell to the floor and started to roll a little. An eyeball. You covered your mouth with a free hand. It felt like your breakfast is going back up. Everyone stared at you until they saw the eyeball on the ground. Some girls screamed. Some guys gawked. You quickly read the letter.

Ehehe! By the time you read this I believe you already saw the news about the dead student of Kaijou. I'm the one who killed him. He had a crush on you so I had no choice but to kill him. Nothing should go between our love now~~ maybe only your boyfriend, but I'll fix that~~ Have a nice day! :)

You ran away stuffing the letter on your bag you went to the comfort room. To throw up... (sorry for those who are eating or drinking ^^) 

...

You finished throwing up and went to the sink. You opened the faucet to wash your mouth. After you are done you closed the  faucet and stared at yourself in the mirror. You have eye bags. A thick layer of it. Its the sixth letter that you got this past two weeks. Those letters contains the same thing. 'I love you' 'You're mine' at first you didn't mind it but the fourth and fifth letter are disturbing. And the sixth letter...