This. Is. The. Worst. (Akashi X Reader)

Type of Story: Akashi x Reader

Genre: Romance

Rating: T I guess... XD (the one who requested said that I can do anything I want here XD)

Before going on, this time is set when both you and Akashi are already graduated from university and started working, with Akashi as a CEO and you as a normal employee. And also both of you are in a relationship. 

Okay that's all~ ^_^

_________

"Everything is set..." Akashi mused. 

...

Its around eleven o'clock and you were in the kitchen cooking lunch when your home phone ringed. You turned off the stove and went to the phone.

"Hello?"

"(y/n)"

"A-Akashi-kun!"

"I told you to call me Seijuuro."

"Sorry... so why did you called?"

"We're going on a date tonight. You'll receive a package..." and you suddenly heard a doorbell. "...right now. I'll fetch you later at 6." without waiting for a reply he ended the call. You sighed and went to the door. 

"Good morning." the delivery man greeted you with a smile. 

"Good morning, too." you greeted back with a smile.

"Um... are you (Full name)?" the delivery man asked

"Yes." you replied.

"You have a package from Mr. Akashi Seijuuro." he said as he handed you a rather big box. You took it and settled it on the floor. "Could you please sign here, here, here, and here?" the delivery man said as he handed you a clip board. 

After signing it, you thanked the delivery man and closed the door. You carried the box to the living room. You settled it on the floor again and opened it.

Inside the box is a simple white dress with ruffles and laces. 

You have known Akashi since you were high school students. Something may look simple but that thing is so expensive. You sighed. You noticed that there's a card so you picked it.

This dress is simple. But simple things suits you. And don't worry, the dress is not 'expensive'.

-Seijuuro

You picked up the dress and you noticed that there's still a price tag attached to it. "2,000,000 yen. Really, not expensive at all." you mumbled sarcastically.

...

Its already 5:50 and you were already dressed. You wore the dress Akashi sent you. You looked at yourself in the mirror. In front of you is a girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) orbs. Seems content you smiled. Then you heard a doorbell. You grabbed your purse and went to the door.

You opened it and saw Akashi in a black tuxedo and hat reaching a hand to you. You took it.

...

The both of you rode the limo silently when you decided to break the silence.

"Why did you sent me a dress?" you asked

"We're going to have dinner together." he replied

"But why is this dress so expensive when the the card said it wasn't?"