Hi, Miss (Sadist!Kise X Shy!Fem!Kuroko)

I'll name the genderbent version of Kuroko as Kuroko Tetsumi XD and this is set during their second year in Teikou.

________

Kuroko Tetsumi, was always invisible in the eyes of others however not in the eyes of a certain blond model. 

...

"Aomine-kun! Have you seen Tetsu-chan?" Momoi Satsuki, the manager of Teikou basketball club asked the team's ace, Aomine Daiki. "Nope." Aomine said as he jogged away. 

"Who is this Tetsu-chan anyway?" Kise Ryouta asked

"D-Do y-you c-called m-me...?" a small voice asked. Kise looked at his left and no one was there, he looked at his right and no one was also there. Then he sighed and looked at his front when he noticed a girl with teal hair.

"Uwaaaa!"

"Tetsu-chan!"

"M-Momoi-san."

"Who is she?" Kise asked recovering from the shock

"Oh she's going to be your trainer, since you just transferred from the second string and its decided that you'll also be doing the tasks that first years do since you also just joined." Momoi explained

"Oh... EH?! My trainer is a girl?!" Kise gawked

"Yup~"

"N-Nice to m-meet you. I am K-Kuroko Tetsumi." Kuroko said quickly and bowed.

"Well then, I'll leave Kise-kun to you, Tetsu-chan!" Momoi smiled and left the scene.

There was an awkward silence between Kuroko and Kise making Kuroko fidget and twiddle with her fingers.

"So um..."

"YES?!" Kuroko was taken in surprise

"Ahaha sorry, so what do we do now?" Kise asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"Um... y-you have to..." and Kuroko began to give him orders stuttering occasionally and Kise followed it. 

...

After practice Kuroko ordered Kise to join the first years on cleaning the gym. Kise followed.

'Oh, boy! I love her reactions! Everytime I tease her she reacts! And her reactions are so damn priceless!' Kise thought with an invisible smirk.

...

Its been two weeks since Kise joined the firs string and Kise keeps on teasing Kuroko but Kuroko just shrugged it off thinking that Kise just really loves to tease people. But this one... this one is different than the normal teasing he does.

"Hi, miss~" Kise whispered in Kuroko's ear seductively.

"K-Kise-kun!" Kuroko flinched as he faced the blond.

"The one and only~~" he said with a wink and placed his arm around Kuroko's waist bringing her closer.

If you people are thinking that they're doing it on private, hell no. They're in the hallways of Teikou Middle School with Kise's fangirls (and fanboys) watching. All of them burning with jealousy and glaring daggers at Kuroko.

...

Its now lunch break Kuroko noticed that her lunch was missing. "Looking for this?" one voice said. She looked up and saw 3 girls the one on the middle holding her lunch box. "C-Can I have my lunch b-back?" Kuroko asked meekly "Nope~~!" one said and threw her lunch box away making the food inside spill. The girls laugh and walked away. Some felt sorry for her but didn't dared to help her.