You Are Home (Akashi x Reader)

So... yeah... hi...

I'm really sorry for not updating this book for four months now, I feel regretful and neglectful... But since its Christmas today I'll post this update hahaha and if I'm feeling inspired I might do update marathons in this book and in my other books so watch out for possible update :D

Now I'd like to apologize again to you guys for not updating and this request has been waiting for two years now OoO can you guys believe it?! Two years??! TWO FLIPPIN' YEARS! So yeah I'm really sorry for the person who requested this, but here's your request I hope you and the others will enjoy this one-shot.

__________________

You sighed for the nth time as you continued to go from one channel to another channel. This year's Christmas eve is really lonely and cold. You sighed again when you remembered why you're feeling like this right now. 

...

21st of Decemeber, do you know what's happening on that day? That's right! Its Quartet Night's concert! You squealed and rolled on your bed just by the thought of meeting them! Especially <insert bias' name here>. You sat up on your bed and took a deep breath, okay so you have to take a bath first then get ready. 

After taking a bath you picked your outfit for the concert. The said outfit consists of, a statement shirt, a high waist ripped shorts and sneakers. You fixed your hair in a low side ponytail. You put on some lipstick so that you won't look pale. 

When you are about to go out you heard a car horn, you opened the door and saw its Akashi standing outside smiling but it soon disappeared when he saw what you are wearing.

"What are you wearing?"

"This," you said and pointed to your clothes.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asks once more.

And realization hit you. Hard.

You just continued to gape and can't say anything.

"I'm so sorry! Can't we just celebrate it some other time? I have a concert I absolutely have to go to! Maybe tomorrow?" You cried and threw a pleading and sorry look to your boyfriend. 

Akashi stood there dumbfounded and that dumbfounded look soon turned into a scowl.

"So that concert is more important than your boyfriend's birhtday?!" 

"Y-yes! I mean no! I mean both are important but this concert is just a once in a lifetime experience!" 

"Fine! Do it your way!" He turned and went inside his car. He started the engine and drove away with you staring as the car get smaller and smaller as it drives away.

You facepalmed and groaned. Great a fight with him. On his birthday. 

You pulled out your phone and looked at the time. You sighed once more when you realized its almost time for people to get in the concert grounds. 

Nothing much happened. The concert was a bliss though you were only on the Gold section atleast you get to watch them live and STARISH suddenly appeared and acted as guests on the concert, that's a bonus. A really good one.

But then everytime your mind will drift back to Akashi and think what he's doing. Did he eat? Did he still celebrated even without her? Maybe, the Generation of Miracles and his old team mates still kept in touch up to now. So maybe he did. 

A tear almost escaped in your eyes when Quartet Night sang a song especially those lines.

"I want you back in my arms