Chapter I: Your Beginning

You stared at the ceiling of your room, an odd feeling in your chest. The sound of your brother calling you from the hallway broke your trance.

"(Y/n)! Breakfast is ready, get yo' butt down here!"

You let out a huff, a smile on your face and slid out of bed. Making the bed covers you went and fixed your hair in the mirror.

After you were satisfied, you left the confines of your bedroom. Going downstairs and entered the kitchen.

Your (one-year younger) brother, Keith and his girlfriend, Jess (short for Jessica) sat at the table, a plate ready for you.

You sat down next to Jess, and they greeted you. You nod to them and began to eat, the t.v being white noise in the background of their conversation.

When Keith introduced you to Jess, you immediately took a liking to her. She just had a warm presence, she was really nice too. Always putting others first, sometimes you thought she may be taken advantage of because of it. With a note like that in mind, you normally liked to keep an eye out for her.

Overall, as the twenty-two-year-old older sister you were, you gave your support to their relationship. Proud that Keith found someone that he liked so much.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when Keith spoke to you. "Are you done eating? I can take your plate."

You looked down, realizing you ate everything on your plate. You looked back to Keith, smiling and nodded. Passing your plate to him when he stood.

Jess finished her breakfast and left to the kitchen soon after. You sat alone at the table with glazed over eyes.

"Hey (Y/n)," you blinked and looked over to Jess. "Are you gonna be jogging today?"

You nodded giving her a smile, she grinned tucking her light brown hair behind her ear. "Cool! Can I come with you?"

You nodded again, giving her a thumbs up. You had started taking morning jogs more recently, as you wanted to build up your endurance and stamina. You were born weaker than others, your body had been more fragile. Since it wasn't that hard for you to get exhausted you wanted to try and build a bit of endurance.

"Great! You leaving soon?"

You nod, eyes staring at her dark blue ones. Like the midnight sky, you told her one time (well more like wrote it down.)

"Okay, I'm gonna go get ready." You stood up as she left, making your way upstairs to your own room. Taking your sweater, phone, and wireless earbuds. Keith had gotten it for your twenty-second birthday as you had hated using wired earphones when you jogged.

You met Jess at the door, and she said goodbye for the both of you, and you waved before exiting.

You and Keith were teaching Jessica sign language, though she had some trouble she was patient when learning. She was already like a sister to you.

You guess you would give them your blessing if it really worked out.

•▪°○°▪•

You enjoyed having a morning jog like this, because you could watch as other people got out for the day, birds flying from place to place above. And when it's really early you could catch the sunrise.

Jess had stopped you both in front of a cafe. Turning to you she asked, "want a drink?"

You shrugged, entering the store with her. As you entered the line you looked over the menu.

"Do you want a smoothie?" Jess suggested and glanced at you. You tapped your finger against your arm before signing to her.

"Yes."

She read over them, numbered the flavours and asked which you wanted. You supposed it was the simplest way, as you didn't want to bring a notepad.

You choose your favourite out of them, (smoothie/flavour). Holding up the number of fingers, she nodded.

As you stepped to the counter, Jessica gave the orders. Thanking the cashier and gave the total.

You looked around the cafe idly, examining everyone until Jess brought you to the side while you both waited for your drinks.

"This place is nice." You signed to her, the atmosphere in the cafe was welcoming, warm. You haven't been here, but you believed this place had opened recently.

It took a moment for Jess to understand what you signed then hummed in agreement. "Yeah, I've been here once, when they first opened. They have good muffins!"

You let out a silent giggle, smiling at her demeanour. I'll try one next time, you thought.

Jessica turned when a barista came up to the two of you, taking the drinks and paper bag with a "thanks" and passed you your smoothie.

You took a sip, eyes filled with surprise and took a long drink. It was good.

•▪°○°▪•

You and Jess just walked as you drank your smoothie, Jess had finished her drink and was eating one of the muffins she bought.

"Want a piece?" She held the muffin to you, and you tilted your head and broke off a piece. Plopping in your mouth you grinned, she wasn't wrong when they said the muffins were good.

You gave her a thumbs up, and she was pleased by your response.

You both returned to your home with smiles.

"Welcome back ladies." Keith chuckled, looking at you both from the living room. "Had fun out?"

You nodded and Jessica hummed in agreement. Taking off her shoes and walking to sit next to your brother, pecking his cheek. You pretended to make a disgusted face but grinned.

"What are you watching?" You asked Keith when he turned his gaze to you.

"Remember how I wanted to watch Lost In Space?" You nod and he gestured to the t.v, "I'm on episode two."

"Want to recap for us?" Jessica asked you sat on the shorter couch, stretching yourself across the cushions.

Keith explained the past episode, and you listened intently. Jess seemed to have less interest in the show but still listened with a small smile.

"Cool right?" You nodded and Jessica shrugged, Keith pouted. "Come on Jess! You really don't have interest in it?"

"Just not my kind of show." She chuckled.

You smiled at them, it was getting close to lunch. Though you didn't hold an appetite, so you excused yourself and headed upstairs.

You entered your room, walls decorated with picture frames and paintings.

The one above your bedside table was a collection of frames, some of your family, friends, you when you were younger.

You made this room yours. Memories and art covered the walls, and your eyes moved to a specific photo.

That was when you were younger, a kid. Your friend, your first friend. You didn't know where he was now, but you had always loved his eyes.

Michael Myers, the killer of Haddonfield. You remembered seeing the title in the news, suprised he was back in Haddonfield.

Then he just... disappeared.

You didn't know where he was now, but you really wanted to see him again. Morals aside, you didn't care if he was a killer.

But would he still remember you? Probably not, at that note, it might not even be best to wish you could meet him again.

You huffed and turned away, picking up a book from a shelf, you jumped onto your bed.

And started reading.

__________

《A/n: Welp, welcome to a new book!

I will try to make sure the next chapters get past the 2000 word mark as I want longer chapters than just 1000-2000.

More chapters to come soon enough~ :v

Ciao~!》