Chapter 44

I collapse against the stall, I can feel the tears soaking my cheeks. I need to go check on the boys but I just don't have the strength. I hear someone walk into the bathroom, and soon hear a familiar voice.

"Honey are you alright?" I hear my mom ask on the other side of the door.

"Is Vinny and Brandon ok?" I ask her choking through the tears.

"They will be fine.. you have alot of people that love you baby, things like this will happen.. Although I wish I didn't know why it happened but I do." She whispers before she slowly opens the stall door, she wipes my face with a paper towel before she pulls me into her arms as I cry.

"All I hope for is that you were using protection honey.." she says as she rubs my hair.

I feel my stomach drop.

I remember back to that night, and remember the fact that I never had any of those. I don't remember if Vinny did. I nod my head, making my mom believe me. She can't know that I didn't.

"Ashton?" I hear a voice say through the door. My mom helps me stand up, and I walk out of the bathroom slowly. I find Vinny standing in front of me with a busted lip and a swelling eye. His nose is also slightly bleeding, and my stomach falls.

"I'm so sorry this happened.." I whisper, starting to cry again. Vinny pulls me into his arms and I feel safe. I can feel his love for me, I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Don't apologize for anything baby girl, I would fight everyone on this earth over you." He gently kisses my cheek.

"But it is my fault, everyone is mad at each other because of me.." I sob into Vinny's shirt.

"Ashton Olivia Niko, do not blame yourself for their male hormones. They will get over it. Brandon won't stay mad at you forever, the boy is to damn stubborn to stay away from you. And as for Travis, he cares for you more than you know, I know he isn't mad at you." My mother says behind me.

"And as for Cole. I'll deal with his loud mouth." Vinny whispers.

"Honey do you want me to take you home? You don't have to do that party?" My mother asks, I forgot all about the party.

"I'll go.. but Vinny can take me home to change.." I tell my mother before hugging her and walking towards the entrance to the parking lot.

When we get to my house I have to run upstairs to my bathroom, I have been so nervous that I cant stop wanting to throw up. I slam my bathroom door as I fall to the floor in front of the toilet and throw up again. I hear Vinny come into my room before he knocks on the door.

"Baby are you ok?" He says through the door.

"Yea I just need a minute.." I say before throwing up again. He slowly opens the door behind me and crouched down beside me holding my hair back.

"It's ok baby, I've got you.." he says as he rubs my back. I look up at the calendar on my wall. I have the days marked for when I start my period. I was supposed to start three days ago.

My period is never late.

"Vinny what time is the party?" I say making him look at me funny.

"It's at eight I think, why?" He asks, and I slowly stand up with his help, flushing the toilet and walking out to my closet.

"We have a few hours before we have to be there.. Can you take me to the store? I need to get something.." I whisper as I find my wallet with my money. He nods as we leave my house, and drive to the closest store.

We end up at the local pharmacy, and I jump out of the car. Vinny jumps out following behind me. I walk to the aisle I am looking for and grab three boxes, Vinny looks down at my hands and his face goes white. He still looks like he is fresh from the fight, and his face looks comical as he looks at me then at the boxes. I walk past him to the clerk, and she looks between me and Vinny before looking down at my items.

"Oh boy.." she says under her breath.

"Just shut up and ring me up woman.." I snap, she blinks at me before she begins to check out my items.

Vinny doesn't say anything the entire car ride home. And I don't blame him, he is to young for this. So am I, but I won't force him to stay if the test is positive.

As soon as we get home I run upstairs and go into my bathroom. I rip the boxes open and take the first one. I sit it on the sink before I take another.

I use the last one, and sit it on the sink and wait.

It's been five minutes, and I can't bring myself to look at them. I hear Vinny as he knocks on the bathroom door. I don't let him in, as I slowly stand and look down at the three little sticks.

My heart drops, as I collapse to the floor. I feel the tears coming, and I don't keep them in.

"Ashton?!" I hear Vinny say through the locked door. I lean back against the wall as I place my hand on the lower part of my stomach.

"Ashton let me in please!" Vinny says, I slowly get up and unlock the door. He sees my tears, and pulls me into his arms. He holds me tightly, and I silently sob into his shirt. He slowly pulls away to look at the sticks on the sink. His face goes shades paler, but he walks back over to me pulling me back into his arms.

"Ashton, I will always love you, and our baby.." he whispers in my ear and I can't fight the tears that stream down my face.