Chapter 13

Brandon's pov

"Get out!!" Ashton screams at me, I'm speechless as she pushes me out the door. She slams the door in my face, and I feel a not in my chest. What have I done, she must have heard my conversation. I wish she could have understood why I said what I said. I was trying to protect her from getting tied up in the shit I'm in.

I turn and get into my car peeling out of the driveway. I can smell the smoke from my tires as I speed down the road. I pull my phone out and call Travis, it takes six rings before he picks up.

"Yo, bro, what's up?" He says sounding tipsy, I need to get my mind off of everything.

"Dude where is the party?" I say putting my game face on. Boss is going to get what he wants, but she will not be drug into this.

Not my girl..

Stop calling her that, she isn't your girl.. she can't be yours.. you are no better than Marcus.. you kissed her and fucked her up.. you said she was nothing but a friend, and that you could get her to fall for you like she was a game.. you done this..

"1110 Wilkins street, bro bring Ashton!" He yells, making me cringe.

"Not today man.." I hang up and throw my phone in the seat beside me. I turn up the radio, and hear a song that punches me right in the heart. It's the song Ashton has as the ring tone for Marcus, but right now I feel like she is playing it for me too. I turn up the radio and sing along with three days grace I hate everything about you. Before I realize it I am pulling into the very crowded driveway of one of the rich kids in school. I hope out of the car deciding to leave my phone in it. And I am immediately swarmed by four girls. They are all girls that have tried and failed, I give them a heart stopping smile and it has them melting on the pavement as I continue into the house. I find Travis quickly as he is being the extremely loud as he plays beer pong. He runs over to me and practically jumps on me.

"Where is our girl?" He questions when he realizes it's just me. I mask over the sadness that hits me in the chest.

"Don't worry about it man, where is all the fun at?!" I yell trying to hype him up. He pulls out his phone, and texts someone before putting it back in his pocket and then disappearing into another room. I follow him, and walk into what I assume is a kitchen as he pours one single drink, then turning to hand it to me.

"Where is your drink man?" I question, as he hops up on the counter with a sober look on his face.

"Oh I'm good B, I gotta wait on Dyl, and seabass to get here.." he has a strange look on his face, I quickly ignore it and down the drink quickly. It's a very hard drink, but just the thing I need. I make myself another one, and within fifteen minutes I am already well on my way to being drunk. I walk through the house, finally finding the living room. I find multiple couples grinding on each other and plenty of single people looking for easy hook ups.

I wish Ashton was he to dance with me..

I shake my head to get rid of the thought and jump at the first open body I see. She is thin with shoulder length Burgundy hair, and pretty eyes but nothing like Ashton. She grinds on me and smiles. I can't help but imagine it is Ashton I am dancing with and I smile back. I think about holding onto her curves, running my fingers through her long black hair. And kissing her full rose pink lips.

"Well, don't you move fast.." I hear an angel say. I focus on the one I was just kissing and she is scowling at someone. I follow her gaze to find my girl standing there. I quickly drop my hands off the girl and stumble over to Ashton.

"How you get here?" I mumble trying to think straight. I slowly notice that my three best friends are standing beside her and they are all giving me the deadliest of stares.

"Oh well you see, our dear sweet friend Travis texted all of us let us know that you weren't in your right mind, and he had a feeling it was something to do with me so he asked the boys to pick me up. I was going to give you a chance to explain yourself, but instead I may just punch you again.." her words hit me like ice daggers, she was going to give me a chance. I ruined it, I want to fix this.

"Can we please get back to our dance?" I hear someone say as I feel a tug on my arm.

"Yea sweetheart, go ahead and play with the tramp. Sorry you couldn't handle this." Ashton turns and walks out, taking my heart with her. Dylan shakes his head, and Sebastian just turns and follows Ashton.

"I brought her here for you to fix this and what did you do? Grind on some slut, and make out with her in front of Ashton." Travis says through gritted teeth. He turns and him and Dylan walk away. Leaving me alone at the party. If they only knew what was said during the phone call. They would be trying to keep her safe too. She heard the wrong part of the call. She didn't hear what he was asking of me.

Now not only Ashton hates me but so does the guys.

I turn and grab the girl I was dancing with and take her upstairs.

I need to forget this night..