Chapter 32

Travis's POV

I read over the texts again, I can't believe he could be so stupid. That gang is always there, I knew the guy would find out Brandon slept with his girl. I just hoped I would be there to fix it. Dylan and Sebastian are watching me, they know I want to explode but I keep it in.

"Mrs Niko, please excuse us. We have to go deal with an issue.." I say to the woman sitting in front of me.

"Do you need any help?" Damian asks, I shake my head. The last thing I need is his father finding out that he came here. He would kill Adalia, and maybe even Ashton. I can't let that happen.

I walk out the door with Sebastian and Dylan following me. We get into my car, and I hit the gas as soon as I am out of the driveway. I don't have very long to get there.

"Is it about the girl?" Dylan asks, he is gripping the seat as I speed down the road.

"Yes, because Brandon doesn't know how to keep it in his fucking pants!" I slam my hand down on the steering wheel, I am surprised that the airbag doesn't engage.

"Travis, man you need to calm down.." Sebastian says from the back seat.

"I can't calm down! He doesn't understand how much stress I have on me. Now I have to go and try to fix another problem he has made. One he shouldn't have even made in the first place if he had truly cared about Ashton at all.." I can't help but sound defeated as the last words come out of my mouth. The boys go quiet, knowing there is more to it then that. They know I have feelings for her, but they won't say it. They know I can't, do anything about my feelings for her. I have to burry them deep down.

Soon we are pulling into the bar, I jump out and walk around to my trunk. I hope I don't need what I am about to get, but you never know when you are in a gang. I pull out the black 45 and slide it into the back of my pants. Luckily my shirt is baggy enough where it hides it beautifully. Dylan and Sebastian both nod, letting me know that they are packing too.

"Don't use it unless they signal.." I tell the boys. We all turn towards the stairs and begin to walk down to the basement. I knock three times and the door slowly opens.

When I get inside, I find Brandon easily. The fight is about to start, the guy across from him is easily a foot taller than him. I try to rush as fast as I can but I can't look sketchy. When we finally get to the floor where the fight is seconds away from starting, I notice something is very off. The guy across from Brandon is wearing a leather jacket, a person can not fully fight with shirt on. That's when I see it, he has a blade shoved up the sleeve. I'm about to confront him when the bell rings and Brandon lunges at him his fist connecting with the man's face.

"Shit.." I mumble to myself, I turn and find the boys right beside me.

"He has a blade.." I whisper to the boys, and the look at the guy fighting Brandon.

They have been fighting for about five minutes now, and the tall guy is wearing down quick. Brandon has got him beat, or so he thinks until the man pulls the blade, I go to intervene but it's to late the man brings the blade straight to Brandon's stomach. The blood goes every where as the man pulls the knife out and tries to stab again. But this time he doesn't make it as I pull out my gun and shoot him in the head.

                     Ashton's POV

I wake up with a major headache, I try to open my eyes, but they wont budge they feel as if someone has glued them shut. I groan as I slowly peel them open, I am laying on my bed. I don't remember going to bed?

I slowly try to stand up, and my head throbs. I look around my room, I'm all alone. I can hear faint voices, I slowly open my door and stumble, nearly falling to the floor. I regain my balance and slowly edge my way to the stairs. I start to take a step, and my foot slips making me slide all the way to the bottom on my butt. I huff, and almost laugh at the scenario. I pick myself back up and lean against the wall for support.

"Mom! Vinny?" I croak out, I look around the kitchen. And then decide to head for the living room. I find my mom, Vinny, and my new brother and a small girl about my age sitting in the living room their faces are all exhausted and they all look worried.

"Mom, what's going on?" I manage to whisper. They all look up at me, and I can see my mom start to tear up. Damian stands up and walks over to me, he pulls me in to a hug. And then pulls back, he looks down at me.

"Ashton, I know you just met me, I'm sorry if hugging you was wrong. But you won't see me for a while. I have to take care of some things, but I will be back.." he looks at me, and hugs me again and that's when I realize I am crying. "Don't cry please.." he whispers into my hair and I can't help but cry more as I hug him back. I am so emotional for some reason, I can't stop crying. I hear something buzzing really loudly, and soon realize it's my phone.

"Vinny can you get me my phone please?" I ask quietly, before I sit down. I can't stand due to exhaustion, and my mom comes to sit beside me pulling me to her. She wraps her arms around me and rubs my shoulder.

"Ashton.." Vinny's face is unreadable as he has the phone to his ear.

"What's wrong?" I can feel my heart start to beat out of my chest.

"Something bad has happened, we need to get to the hospital.."

*note: the song for this chapter is for travis's feelings for Ashton! Hope you like it!*