⊰32⊱

🎉 👸🏼🐺🎂🎁 🎉

💫

Cover by: MsEmmaJane

Acacia/Ciarán - Age 14

Meliorist Sanctum

Ciarán won his campaign and was welcomed into the school student council. As a freshman, it was a surprise from many to see him thrown into the position of vice president. Perhaps, this was Mercury's doing along with the support of many my brother has that I hardly notice.

My brother has ruffled the fur of the werewolf president; Bryant Church, especially after one of the meetings he had started to give an idea for a better school structure. Ciarán's plans were shot down by Bryant as he'd mentioned that the whole reasoning behind why Meliorist Sanctum's success is no social ladder structure. Even being in our grade hardly mattered and didn't come with the usual groups' other high schools they create from within.

There are a few that would like to try Ciarán's ideas, but Bryant won't allow it. After the end of the term for winter, the spring meeting went a bit better as he'd backed off a bit with his ideas. All in all, the student council had put together fun events that brought species together by using strengths of others while touching base on the weakness of the remainder and how using both to work together.

Sinéad had her swim meet the other day, winning the majority of her races. The ones she did lose, was only to her older sider Niamh. The two of them have an intense sibling rivalry that I'm beginning to understand where their dislike for one another stems from. Sinéad inherited all the magic of the ocean being mermaid born where Niamh was the enchantress, stealing the heart of any man.

They'd used their gifts against one another in the past, and it's just been hard for either to put their pride aside and makeup. Together, they would be an unstoppable force.

Fae blames her small size as the reason behind her not being able to find a prince. Funny enough, most of the faerie boys are always fluttering behind her...yet she hardly cares to pay them a single moment of her attention. With her high standards, I don't think anyone will ever be just right for her.

Dante is meeting with Ciarán and I today, the two of us standing around in the large office. I am looking at the books while my brother is picking up trophies and objects on shelves next to the desk.

Ciarán announces, "I think I'm going to try some sports next year."

"You think they'll allow you to?" I arch a brow while he smirks at the way his ego inflates. I already see how accommodations for other species have been made and how the playing field remains even, but I'm not sure how a true born hybrid would be...