Chapter Twenty Four

The one thing you forgot was, the hybrids could easily smell your mensural cycle, why wouldn't they be able to detect any other changes to your body?

That brought you to the awkward, and rather flustered, dinner.

"Yoongi finally manned up." Namjoon chuckled softly, which made Yoongi squirm uncomfortably in his chair. He still had three days, at least, to go of his heat. So any mention about you and anything to do with what just happened and he was ready to go again.

"Guys." You cleared your throat, turning the attention away from the shy and flustered Yoongi. "Leave him be, you'd all be feeling very similar if you weren't on heat suppressants." The boys all nodded and dove back into their food.

"Thank you." Yoongi mumbled softly. You smiled looking over at him, looking at how soft he looked, how shy he was. You felt your heart swell.

"It's no problem Yoongs." He has a gummy smile, looking down at his food before eating.

You laid in bed, Yoongi in his own room because he didn't want to make you uncomfortable, the darkness surrounding you.

You sighed softly, unable to get comfortable in the bed. After so long of having the boys in your house, there was barely a night without one of them being fast asleep cuddling you by now.

You rolled over, staring at the space one of the boys would be in. Not even the faint scent of Yoongi could send you to sleep. You sat upright, the clock reading three am.

You weren't going to sleep any time soon, so you got up, taking the thin throw over from your bed and wrapping it around you like a cape before slowly and quietly making your way downstairs to the living room. You had shut the door over before turning the TV on, making sure you didn't disturb the boys.

You got comfy on the sofa, watching an earlier episode of a series you had been watching lately.

It was going to be a long night.