Chapter Fourteen

Alcohol lingered on your breath, an obvious giveaway to the six hybrids in the living room who could all smell the alcohol. You flopped onto the sofa without hesitation, landing on the laps of Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok.

"You've been the bar." Namjoon commented. You nodded shortly.

"Yes." You flashed them a wide smile. "It's an annual thing for this date."

"It's your birthday?"

"Nope." You exaggerated the sounds. "Anniversary of my parents death."

"I smell alcohol, who's drinking." Yoongi walked into the living room, and you flashed him a kind smile and his eyes lowered looking at the floor. "Never mind, I'll be in my room if you need me."

"Miss Y/N..." Taehyung mumbled softly. You peeled yourself off the boys and stood up, stumbling ever so slightly after Yoongi.

Your heart pounding in your chest, you had met your old childhood friend whilst at the bar. She had advised you on what to do over your thoughts about Yoongi, everything reminded you of him.

You mentioned to her that Namjoon had mentioned 'mates' and everything and then talking to her about it all made it click in your head.

"You two are mates, it's not rare for a hybrid to end up being soulmates with their owners." She spoke meeting your eyes. "So you have seven hybrids?"

"Yoongi~" You called out just before he shut his bedroom door.

"Leave me alone, I'll hurt you again." He mumbled. "I don't-" You cut him off by grabbing his collar of his shirt and pulling him down, kissing him softly. The alcohol giving you a confidence boost.

He froze beneath your touch for not even half a second before pushing you up against his now closed door, his hands firmly on your hips.

He pulled away after a while.

"What was that for?" He asked quietly.

"Because I'm your mate silly!" You giggled quietly. He froze at the word. You knew?

"You know?"

"How else would I have found you? Why would you be so protective over me?" You hummed looking up at the mint haired boy.

In that moment when his eyes met yours he saw a small innocent girl stood against the wall, her cheeks flushed pink and her lips oh-so-kissable...

He knew you weren't thinking straight, he could smell the alcohol on you. Even if you hadn't consumed enough to be completely drunk, it was still affecting your behaviour.

"Let's get you to bed." He hummed gently, slowly leading you to the bathroom where he washed your face gently, melting at the way you were acting like a complete child.

He then slowly guided you to your room, tiredness clearly evident on your face and the way you carried yourself.

"Yah! Don't fall asleep yet!" He whisper yelled as you flopped back onto your bed wanting nothing but to be wrapped up in Yoongi's warm embrace and sweet dreams.

But when you felt Yoongi sit you up and undress you, you couldn't stop the blush on your cheeks and the low whine that left your lips.

"Yoongs..." Your voice was softer than it had ever been as you felt the male pull a nightshirt that was too big for you, over your head.

"Yes?" His voice was also quiet. He laid you down tucking you in gently into your bed before standing a few paces away.

"Don't leave...." You cracked open your eyes. He hesitated before wiggling our his current clothes and laying beneath the covers with you. You curled up into his torso and his mouth gaped at how small you had tucked yourself up into him.

Usually to send him asleep he's need you playing with his hair or his ears, but tonight he fell asleep effortlessly holding your sleeping figure home.

But not before hearing a small: 'I love you' from your lips.

He couldn't help but sleep with a smile on his face then.