Chapter Twelve

Yoongi left you that night, not trusting himself to be in the same room as you because he might, might, have just mated you there and then.

Yoongi also avoided you the next morning, but he seemed more flustered than usual.

"Yoongi what's up?" You were sat on the opposite side of the couch to him as Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok made sure he was nowhere near you.

They couldn't hide it from you any longer though, not when the scent of the heat was stinging their nostrils.

"He's going onto heat." Namjoon whispered and you leapt off the couch, ignoring the ache from your cycle in your abdomen and grabbed your coat and keys.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." You yelped running out the door as you slid into a pair of shoes and to your car.

You drove to the Vets to get some more suppressant pills for the male.

Once you had left, Yoongi felt like he could breathe once more. You were driving him crazy and he hadn't even began his heat yet. He had helped himself at least three times since he woke up this morning alone, all to the scent of you. The feeling of you. The feeling of your body against his, your fingers in his hair-

He had to stop remembering all that as he sat there fixated on the TV.

"You're mated with her, aren't you?" Taehyung spoke quietly. All boys, apart from Yoongi, turned and glared at the Lion hybrid.

"Are you wanting a death wish?!" Jungkook hissed at his Hyung, before Yoongi lazily trailed his eyes to the younger big cat.

Everyone gulped in anticipation. You seemed to be the only one to be able to calm him down when he was angry, and now you weren't here.

"Have I fucked her?" Yoongi raised his brow. Taehyung shook his head.

"No, I don't want to know about your fantasies with Miss Y/N." Taehyung blushed lightly. "I mean if your natural instincts are to have children with her. Be with her. Care for her."

Why did Taehyung suddenly seem to know a lot more about this than he usually would about anything?

Yoongi pondered in thought for a moment, did he wish for you to have his offspring?

He knew, just from the scent that intoxicated him from the moment you saved him, you were a rather healthy person. You ate well so he wouldn't have to worry about his kittens not being fed- in fact he didn't have any reason for you to not have his kittens.

He gulped before replying to the curious Lion.

"I wouldn't necessarily mind it." He shrugged carelessly.

But now his mind was saturated with you being in his future, carrying a litter, being the perfect motherly figure to his kids- being his mate.