Chapter Twenty One

Since then, for the rest of that day at least, you and Yoongi were more inseparable than how you two used to be.

Your hands linked under the table as you ate with the rest of the boys, three of which couldn't stop laughing and smiling at the both of you.

"Honestly, what has you three so giggly?" You semi-glared.

"Nothing." Jimin grinned, his tail flicking excitedly. Yoongi's hand let go of yours and rested on your thigh. Completely innocent.

"Thank you for the food by the way Jin!" You grinned. "It's-" You cut yourself off when you felt the hand on your thigh travel further up. "It's really amazing!" You squeaked.

The rest of dinner continued like this, and you were undoubtedly turned on. You stood up after dinner.

"I need to go finish off some work." You mumbled and all the boys sniggered, smelling instantly when you stood up. They didn't say anything until you reached the base of the stairs.

"Yoongi, next time, not at the dinner table." Jin scolded.

"I'm just making sure she's ready like Namjoon said." Yoongi retorted and then you felt his presence behind you. "Now tell me, was finishing off work a lie?" His lips were against the back of your neck. The action, especially from Yoongi, made you melt like jelly.

"It would have been, if someone wasn't so cocky." You gulped, teasing the male behind you. "But I think I'll just take a nice hot bath with a book." You walked up the stairs, leaving him glaring at you.

"Nice try Yoongi." Namjoon chuckled patting his back. "Maybe next time, don't rub it in that you're turning her on."

"At least Namjoon get's it." You called over your shoulder seeing a semi-pissed off Yoongi there, he licked his lips meeting eyes with you shaking his head lightly.

You gulped once more, you were screwed.