Another meeting of Heaven.

Lucifer's POV

"Enthralled by the Abyss~"

It was already nighttime when I finish the other interesting books on my Library.

I sighed and went to my room but before I can open the Door a strange pain was on my wrist...

What the...? My mark was glowing golden and it's burning... Shit! Why does it hurt?!

"Oh Fuck! Is this...? Is this a Wine from the Holy Court???" I look at the glass of wine that suddenly appeared infront of me as the pain in my wrist disappear like it was never there...

How...? I look at the glass of Wine from the Holy Court and sighed... Well, I haven't drink this for like hundred years so it wouldn't be so bad.

Slowly I took the glass of wine infront of me and drink it, savoring the bittersweet taste that have a taste of vanilla and honey...

"Hmmm... Tasty~" I sighed before sitting on my bed with a satisfied expression.

With a sigh I snap my fingers and the Book of Incarnation of Death appeared in my Arms, I have been looking for the Book of Death but no avail...

This book is the Closest thing as the Book of Death.

"Hmmm...."

As I was thinking my thoughts went to Azrael... He's the Angel of Death, wait... He will be the Archangel of Death.

I shivered as I remember our deal... It's a deal not only for a lifetime but infinity... I shouldn't have sign it.

"Your cunning Azrael... Taking advantage of the fact I don't know Greek." I sighed and took a sip of my Wine... Damn tasty.

Looking at the mark on my wrist I can't help but thought...

It will hunt Gods favorite? He have the Power of Death... Created by God's brother...

My thoughts went back into what Raphael once said to me...

I believe Azrael is not a creation of God...

Wait... Is it??? Fucking shit! I spit out my wine as it suddenly became bitter.

Azrael's not Created by Father than that means he's the Incarnation of Death... Oh fuck!

"Shit... Damn... Fuck...!" I kept on mumbling curses every now and then... I'm not God's favorite right? It should be other Archangels!

But if I'm not... Then... Will it be Michael? Oh no... No no no~ My brother will never be touched!

I look at the Mark on my wrist and sighed slightly... If it were Michael then he'll easily be hunt down... If it were me then I'll have a upper since I'm in Hell.

"I swear Azrael... If your going against Michael then you'll have to go through both of us..." Michael may not be the one to show emotions but atleast he is true... And he's my beloved brother.

Wait.... Actually I won't have the upper hand... I already made a deal with Azrael...

"Nice... Just nice. Another win for the Archangel in training! Give a clap for Azrael!" I said mockingly to myself and drink my wine again... Why do this wine keeps on getting filled?

With a sigh I made the wine disappear for the time being and put the book on the Nightstand... Time for a Good night Sleep~

*MORNING**

I woke up still feeling tired... I sighed and went to get ready for the day, as I was changing my clothes I remembered... Charlie's meeting to Heaven will be tommorow...

"Now I'll have to be there again... Speaking of which.... Atleast I can visit Michael and the others?" I smile before teleporting myself to the Hotel in which I immediately hear the annoying voice of Alastor...

"Now Dearest~ stop arguing~"

"And stop making me have to listen in your stupid annoying voice early in yhe Morning."

"Oh~ Your Majesty, I thought you were kidnapped by a child kidnappers yesterday... Oh what a shame~"

"And here I thought you'll still be dead already..." We had a staring contest before I cought a sight of Charlie and I immediately went to hug her.

"Charlie my sweet little Baby! Your meeting with Heaven will be tomorrow Dear. But you will have to go today."

Charlie look at me a little surprised before she smiled and hug me.

"Thanks Dad!"

"But do know I will not be present in the Meeting...." Charlie look at me but she still smiled and run towards Vaggie.

"Don't worry Dad! Vaggie will be with me." I smile at Charlie before looking at Vaggie with a slight smile.

"Well... Go pack your things ladies. I'll be escorting you and will also talk with someone there." Both Charlie and Vaggie smile at me before they both run off to their room.

As soon as they went off I sent another glare at the Radio Demon besides me who was giving me looks.

"What?"

"Nothing Dear~ It just seems like your different~" I look at him with a raise eyebrow and summon the Holy Wine and drink it while sitting down on one of the couches.

"Ladies! Hurry up, Chop chop!" I shout and slowly made a portal to Heaven.

"We're coming!" A few minutes later Charlie and Vaggie both run down with there Bag's.

When they are both ready I took one last sip of my wine and made it disappear while standing up.

"Lets go."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Once again... I took a foot towards Heaven.