Fuck you, Alastor!

Lucifer's POV

"In a world where the war starts... It's also where it ends..."

As Azrael went inside the Portal it was another deafening silence...

"Michael... What did Gabriel really do?" Everyone stayed silent and left Raphael's question hanging on the air, Before Michael finally answered.

"He's responsible for guiding the souls towards Azrael so that they can meet their demise without any hiders, But..." I look at Michael as he stop talking and look straight at the unconscious Archangel infront of us...

"What?"

"From what Azrael said... It seems that Gabriel didn't do his Job and even give his blessings to the soul his supposed to sacrifice for Azrael." I sigh as I'm starting to understand and my Anger towards Azrael went down...

"Azrael did his Job and it's Gabriel's mercy that brought him to this state right now." Raphael was silent... Everyone was silent before the Archangel name Celekiel and Joel finally said something.

"Just like that Raphael~ It's an accident made by the two of them." Celekiel said as he wrap his Arms around Raphael's shoulder and pat him a little.

"Gabriel made a mistake and Azrael also went to far... It was a fair thing so there's no need for sending a letter to God." I look at Joel and look at Michael.

"They are both right Michael, and Brother please let Gabriel rest and I'll be going to Sera to discuss something." Michael sighed before nodding his head and ask Joel to get Gabriel back to his Room.

"Sera is at the court Lucifer." I smile at Michael and made a portal to Heavens court.

"Thanks Michael! Bye~" Michael and the others just watch me as I wave Goodbye and went inside the portal.

"Adam! You can't just go down there and Exterminate them!"  Sera's voice is the first thing I hear when I step out of the portal.

"Well, why the hell not? God give us the permission anyways." I look at the two Angels infront of me who are still arguing without knowing I'm here.

"What permission actually?" Okay this is getting annoying.

"Well it's not a direct order but– wait... Is that mother fucking Lucifer?" Finally!

"No no no! It's fine! Continue your wife and husband fight." They both look at me like they saw a ghost before they seem to both register what I just said.

"Mother fucking shit! We are not!" Damn! Adams cursing intensified more than before.

"Lucifer what are you doing here?" I just yawn and look at Sera.

"You know my daughter right?"

"Oh, you mean the blonde hair chick?" I glare at Adam.

"Shut up, Adam. So Sera?"

"Yes, I do know her."

"She wants to have a meeting with Heaven about the Extermination." Sera and Adam look shock.

"And why the Hell would we fucking do that shit?" I swear.... Someday I will kill this First Man.

"I don't think that's possible Lucifer."

"Nothing's impossible Sera. Just let Charlie talk to you." Adam gave me a middle finger which I also give back.

"Okay... We'll have the meeting then." I smile before Adam once again came in view.

"On one fucking condition! The meeting will happen in exactly one month before I kill those shit heads down fucking Hell– Ahem! I mean Exterminate!" Adam rolled his eyes at Sera's glare and went back on drinking his Milkshake I think?

"So be it... A month before the Extermination?" I just nod at Sera before I let my wings out and smiled.

"A month before the Extermination Sera." As I said that I flew back to the Castle.

~RING RING RING~

Just as soon as I made it outside the balcony of my room my phone rings...

"Huh? Who would...?" I look at the caller and saw it's... Charlie.

"Charlie what a pleasure for you to call!" I said as I answer the phone.

"Dad! Where are you?! I can't find you anywhere!" Huh? What?

"Oh~ Charlie did you miss me?" I chuckle and lean on the railings as I smile.

"Dad, I couldn't find you!"

"Don't worry Charlie I'm in Heaven right now."

"Wait... Your still at heaven?"

"Yeah... I'll be back there tommorow, Charlie~" I can hear her sigh in relief and I laugh.

"What's going on there anyway?"

"Well we have a new member in the Hotel!" I raised an eyebrow as my wings flutter slightly.

"Really? Well that's nice then. How bout the others?" As soon as I said that I heard a familiar voice.

"Dear~ what did your father said? Is he dead already?" I scoff at the phone.

"You wish Alastor."

"Well what a disappointment your not dead~" This mother fucking guy....

"I swear once I go back there I'll kick you."

"Dear~ You can't even reach my shoulders~" The nerves of this guy...

"Charlie give this fucking phone to Al so that I can scream at him..."

"Oh~ what is it short king?" When his voice finally became louder I took a deep breath.

"Alastor... You Mother Fucking Shit! So full of himself, but so weak! I'm gonna fucking break your already rotten bone and rip your fucking ribs off that shit looking body of yours!" I practically scream at phone that I'm not surprised if someone hear it downstairs.

"Oh would you look at that~ his short Majesty is mad." Okay that's it...

"I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU YOU FUCKING SHIT!"

The door of my balcony open and Michael walk in looking annoyed and confused.

"Lucifer? Who are you yelling at?" I look at Michael and was about to answer but...

"Well~ Whose that dear?" Alastor.........

"It's just a little rat Michael."

"Oh that's rude of you to call me a rat. What are you then? An ant?"

"Go tie your neck on a rope and die, Fucker!" With that I end up the phone and put my hands on my face.

"That mother fucking shit...." I flinch when I felt someone touch my wings.

"Your wings change Lucifer...." Michael said as he gently cares my wings.

"It did right Michael?"

"Yes, it's pretty..." I smile and let my wings loosen up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Would you tell me who's your soulmate now, Brother?"