Seriously Azrael?

Lucifer's POV

"I tried to keep it a secret but why do I feel like you already know?"

I don't know what happened but I'm now suddenly walking side by side with Azrael as he was humming.

"Darling~ this is where I want to show you." I rip my eyes off him and look at the beautiful scenery infront of me.

An awe escape my lips as I walk at the end of the balcony where I can see clouds and stars everywhere.

"Amazing right?" My eyes went to look at Azrael and I saw him all slouch up in a open corridor with his up and the barrettes in his hair turn into little gold creatures... Ah, it's his familiars.

"Yeah..." I smile and sat down at the end of the Balcony.

A shift of air went pass me as Azrael sat down besides me.

"Lucifer Morningstar, The King of Hell~ Right?"

"Yes.. And your Azrael, The Angel of Death?" He nod his head and his two familiars went back into his hair again.

Everything was fine and peaceful not until I noticed a mark on the back of his Hands.

'Is that a snake surrounding an Apple with the sign of the cross???'

"What's that?" I blurted out before I can even think about it and he look at the mark on his hands before looking at me...

His eyes flash red and a dangerous smirk went into his lips as if telling me he know something that I don't and it cause my body to freeze.

"This my dear~ it's a mark of my soulmate." Fucking shit!

His gaze is telling me that I should tell him a secret but I choose to ignore it since Father did say Azrael doesn't know yet...

"Do you know who it is?"

"Sadly no, I've been looking for my soulmate for years now and God did say I'll meet him someday~" Of course... Father told him his soulmates is also a male.

"What will you do if your soulmate want to break the contract? I'm sorry if I'm asking something personal."

"It's okay my Dear~ and if my soulmate wants to break the contract?" Azrael look at me before suddenly pulling me down to his lap...

'What the fuck?'

I look up at him in surprised but he just smiled and start to play with my hair and it felt oddly... Satisfying...

"It depends on the person. But I will just chain them up for myself~" My eyes look at him in shock as I can feel myself becoming cold.

"You'd do that?!"

"It depends on the person, My Dear~" Fucking shit?!

"Well... Azrael thanks for the tour and I think I'll go take my sleep now." Azrael smile before he stop playing with my hair and I immediately stood up.

"I suppose you should get some sleep, well bye my Dear." I look at him and wave a goodbye as I walk away.

"He'll chain his own Soulmate...?" My hair stood up as I remember what Azrael said he'll do when his Soulmate want to break the contract.

' Fuck! '

I shook the feeling of fear in my body and walk towards my room silently until....

"Hello again, My Dear Lucifer~"
.
.
.
.

"Azrael...?"

Why in my fucking Hell is he here again?

"Why are you here?"

"Well coincidentally my room is also on the fourth floor." Huh?

"How did you know I'm on the fourth floor?"

"I saw Michael going down the Hallway so naturally I ask." I nod at his words.

"Okay."

Again silence came as we start to walk side by side again...

"My Dear Lucifer~ I think I can see your wrist glowing?" I look at my left wrist and it is glowing...

Wait...
.
.
.
.
My mark is glowing and Azrael just saw it!!!!

"Ah, this? Ha ha ha it's my... Bracelet that... Alastor gave me, he must've miss me that's why." Sorry Alastor but I have to use you as an excuse...

I was quick to cover my glowing wrist and the good thing is it finally stop.

"I'm curious about that bracelet..."

'HOLY SHIT!'

"Ah! My room is just in the corner, Goodnight Azrael!" As soon as I said those words I dashed towards my Room.

Once I'm in my room I lock the door and flop myself into the bed...

"Fuck I'm so tired..." As my eyes finally have the tendency to close a knock came in my Door.

'Why can't I have some sleep? '

I sigh and went to the door.

"Luci, Partner!" As soon as I open the door Gabriel cling on me.

"The fuck Gabriel? Get off your heavy!"Gabriel laugh as he let me go and run inside my room. Seriously? I gave him a glare as he just flop himself on the bed as if he own it.

"What do you want Gabriel? Fuck, I want to sleep!" I went towards him and flop myself on the bed right beside Gabriel.

"Hahaha! Sorry to disturb your sleep but Michael said he wants you at his office."

"Can't it wait tommorow?"

"I don't know." I'm already a banish Angel right? Then can I strangle this Mother fucker???

"Get out of my sight before I strangle you." Gabriel laugh before he stood up and went to the mirror.

"You should probably go since he look tired himself." I look at him and sighed.

"Fine, escort me to him then."

"Come on, let's go." Gabriel open the door and walk out.

With one last sigh I got up from the bed and followed him.

"Where is Michaels office?"

"It's on the Second floor."

"Hey wait up Gabriel, I think I can just create a portal towards his office." He halt his steps and look at me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you can go get some rest now."

"Thanks, Luci!" Gabriel hug me and I just pat his back since I just reached his shoulder now that I see... His almost as tall as Alastor, only a few inches shorter.

"Go get some rest Gabriel. You look like you've been doing errands every second."

"Bye Luci!" I wave a bye as he walked away.

"Okay now for Michael..." I open a portal to the second floor, on a door where I can feel his presence.

As soon as I step out of the portal I open the Door and walk in without knocking.

"Hello Michael! My handsome men, Gabriel said you called for me-" I quickly stop as I look at Michael sleeping peacefully on the desk full of paperworks.

I smile at his sleeping figure and snap my fingers which a white coat appear in my arms.

"Michael you shouldn't over work yourself..." I use the cout to cover him up and look at dozen paperworks in his desk... With another snap of my fingers the papers got sign by there own in the name of Morningstar.

As I was looking at the papers getting sign a voice suddenly resound behind me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"And you are?"