Michaels Decision

Azrael's POV

"Even the most loyal Angel needs to be Selfish sometimes..."

"Azrael you know you've gone to far..." I just smile as my brother start to pace all around my room.

"I'm fine Leo~"

"Fine?! You call that fine? Michael can literally send a message to God about you anytime!" I just laughed at his panic expression.

"It's not going to happen Leo."

"Why's that?"

"Cause God won't banish me~" Leo face palm and I can literally see his despair... Hahahahaha.

"I swear Azrael... You can't be so sure about that! I mean you almost cut off Gabriel's wings!"

"Key word~ Almost. And only a few Archangels saw it anyway~"

"And Michael is one of them." I sigh at my brother before I stood up from my sit and pat his shoulders.

"Brother... Even if I do a rebellion God won't banish me." Leo look at me and sigh as he slightly pull on his hair.

"Why not?" I grin at his question.

"Remember the time I almost destroyed Earth with an Earthquake? Leo~ I took more than thousand souls that time..." My brother look at me with confusion and surprised.

"Now that I thought about it... Why didn't you got banish?" I chuckle darkly.

"That my dear Brother... Is for another time~" Leo frown but before he can say anything else I immediately cut him off.

"Brother you have many more Files you need to sign don't you think you should go?"

"Fine... Rest for now Azrael." I smile as he raffle my hair and left my room.

I decide to just do some paperwork works while waiting for what Michael would do now that I almost took the wings of one Archangel...

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" My laugh is sinisterly as I remember there's nothing he can do to it.

As I was just reading some informations about the souls that I'm going to take the mark on my right hand suddenly glowed red again...

"Hmmm... I wonder who you are...?" I just sigh and put down the file I was reading as I watch it glow brighter than it ever been.

"What...?" I watch it glow silently until....

"Alastor... You Mother Fucking Shit! So full of himself, but so weak! I'm gonna fucking break your already rotten bone and rip your fucking ribs off that shit looking body of yours!"

Who the fuck is that?

Out of curiosity I let my wings out and flew into a giant pillar just above the where I heard the loud scream came from..... It's quite far from my Room but I manage to hear it cause I'm sensitive.

"Is that.... Fucking Lucifer?" I watch in awe at the color of his Wings it's white with golden stripes that are almost invisible... It's glowing gold.

"I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU, YOU FUCKING SHIT!" I raised an eyebrow as he yelled at his phone again.

"Lucifer? Who are you yelling at?"

"It's just a little rat Michael."

I watch as Lucifer's expression change again as he once again yell at his phone.

"Go tie your neck on a rope and die, Fucker!" Hmmm? Lucifer ended the call and put his hands on his face...

"Your wings change Lucifer...." I hear Michael said as he cares Lucifer's wings gently.

"It did right Michael?"

"Yes, it's pretty..." My eyebrows raise as I watch how Michael and Lucifer converse.

They almost look like Lovers than Brothers...

"Would you tell me who's your soulmate now, Brother?" What???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lucifer's POV (They switch POV, this is Lucifer, Dears~)

I look at my Brother and sighed...

"Brother tell me first... Who do you not like the most here?"

"Don't worry Lucifer. As long as it's not Adam and not as Energetic as Azrael everything can go smoothly." Opss... Seems like Michael is not going to be okay.

"Hehehehe you might not like him..." Michaels raise an eyebrow.

"Is it.... Fucking Adam?!" What? No brother... It's the second...

"No brother, It will never be fucking Adam!" Michael sighed in relief as he sat down on one of the chairs in the Balcony.

"Then who?"

"......"

"Lucifer?" I sighed.

"His tall, have a long cane with him... Two golden barrettes in his hair..." I look at Michael and his still as calm as the clouds before a storm...

"Black hair.... His attire is mix of black and gold... And... Michael???" I nervously chuckle cause of the dark aura Michael is emitting...

Fuck! His posture is calm but his eyes and aura is over leaking bloodlust!*Sob Good luck Azrael...

"Who...?" Again I nervously chuckle put the glass of wine away from him.

"It's... Azrael."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*CRASH

I was expecting Michael to be angry but I was surprised when there's a loud crash just above my room...

"Who...?"

"Azrael? Out of all Angels it got to be Azrael?!" Michaels voice is so dark that I immediately forgot the loud crash and laugh a little frightened.

"Sorry brother... But don't worry! I don't have plans on telling him!" The wind suddenly became colder and stronger as I felt an familiar dark Aura... It's not Michaels...

"Ah... Michael?"

"It's fine Lucifer... But why hide it from him?" That's when a sigh escape my lips.

"Michael... I'm the King of Hell, Father of Charlie, and guide of the sinners. When I have an Angel as a soul mate everything can go down..." Michael took a sip of the wine that I put on the table when I'm sure enough he won't crash it.

"And this is Azrael we're talking about, Just like what Father said... His not any Angel, Azrael is the Angel of Death."

"What will happen if Azrael find out?" Michael ask and now that I thought about it... He'll probably chain me up like what he said he'll do... I shiver.

"Father will probably let me stay in Heaven for the rest of Eternity cause Azrael can't get Banish." Michaels eyes widened a little.

"How come?"

"Michael... How many lives did Azrael took already? The souls are all in his Realm... If he get banish in Hell then all the souls he took will go down with him, the balance of Heaven and Hell will be destroyed."

"Then brother... Its better if he knows..." What? I look at Michael a little Confused at what he said.

"Lucifer... I'm gonna be selfish this time....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I let you go before... But this time I'll be selfish cause I want you here with us."