Azrael... The Angel of Death.

Lucifer's POV

"My Dear~ Your not so innocent, your fooling Heavens Gate..."

"What?" I ask almost laughing at my Father's Horrified face.

"I have enough humor to not pair you with your own brother." A laugh escape my lips as he said it with a blank voice.

"Then who is it?"

"Do you really not know or you just can't accept it?"

"Maybe both, Father."

"Fine it's Azrael, The Angel of Death." I sighed...

' Should've guess...'

"Why him?"

"I don't know? Maybe fate brought you together." I look at my father's indifferent face as he sip some red wine.

"Seriously Father?" I ask and he just nod his head while taking another sip of his wine.

"You know I'm the King of Hell so I can't have an Angel Soulmate!"

"Sorry Luci, but even I can't do anything else to cut off the tie."

I stayed silent and just slouch on the couch while sipping a glass of wine.

"Don't worry Luci, Azrael doesn't know your his mate. If you want, you can hide it from him but... I can't guarantee that it will help."

"Why not?"

"Azrael is not just any Angel... He surpassed Leonardo, His own brother.  If he want, he can still gain more power than what he have right now."

I stayed silent and now I'm sure that Azrael is trouble.

"Well what am I gonna fo if he finds out?"

"It's his choice if he lets you go or not."

"I'm stronger than him." I said in an blank face and Father chuckled.

"That is where your wrong my dear Luci... Your powers have no effect on him." Huh? What do that supposed to mean?

"Lucifer listen closely... Your powers have no effect on Azrael as he is your mate but, His powers can affect you."

"What? Mine can't and his can?"

"Azrael can become an Archangel of Death is he want and that will give him more power which can easily dominate you."

"I thought his already an Archangel?"

"No his not. His still an Angel of Death since his too lazy to train as an Archangel."

What? His lazy? Seriously?

"Then why is he present at your meeting's for Archangels?"

"Cause he already have the power of an Archangel, and he holds an high status as the Angel of Death."

"Okay that's understandable... Atleast."