Goodbye Archangel of Death...

Lucifer's POV

"Farewell is not a Goodbye~"

Oh shit... Just why??? Fuck!

"Well~ Hello to you too, Celekiel."

He just smirk and now I want just jump of a fucking bridge. Wait, isn't he an Archangel? Why are his hands so cold?

"Hello, Lucifer~ Michael's younger brother~" I tried to lift up a smile but I ended up shivering a little at the cold breath on my neck as he lean on my shoulders...

Aren't he supposed to be an Archangel of Wisdom? For an title of Wisdom he sure is bold on his actions...

"Well~ Your right, Celekiel." As I said that I also immediately teleport back to Gabriel's.

Joel and Gabriel laugh at me while Celekiel just smirk. But as soon as he saw the huge dent on his Floor just besides Gabriel he's smirk turn sinister... Oh no~ Gabriel and Joel are in trouble~  I grin.

"Oh won't you look at that~ Who broke it~?"

"PFT!" I almost burst out laughing at Gabriel and Joels face.... But Celekiels gaze quickly stop me.

"Ahem! Gabriel and Joel~ Oops! It slip~" Celekiel turn on me before he's smirk widened.

"Oh Gabriel~ Joel~ Both of you... Run." I burst out laughing as Joel and Gabriel directly ran into a Wall just as they were about to leave. Oh my God! This is hilarious!

"You little...."

"Ahhh! Sorry Celekiel! Lucifer push us!" My eyes widened a little and Celekiels dark gaze went directly to me... Oh no~

"Hehehehe~ Uh.... Won't you look at that~ It's a Black Bird!" I point the black golden bird that just pop out of nowhere and as they all look at the bird, I let my wings out and directly flew upward.

"Farewell Folks~" Joel face palm at me while Gabriel's mouth hang open. Hehehehe~

"LUCIFER! Don't leave us here!!!"

I laugh as I land perfectly on the side of the cliff... Oh good luck, Archangels~

A grin went into my lips as Celekiels dark laugh echoed up here, Oh my~ That's why I don't mess with the new Archangels....

"Oh my~ Is that you Lucifer?" Hmm?

"Huh?" I look at the Blonde haired Archangel infront of me and smile.

"Hello to you too, Raphael." He smiled at me before looking at the black hole just besides me.

"Guess you found the way to Celekiels Realm~" I smile before it turn into a smirk by the Question he ask....

"Have you seen Gabriel and Joel?"

"I haven't~ PFFT!" Quickly I covered my mouth as I was about to burst out laughing again. Damn! I wanna laugh so Bad!

Raphael raise an eyebrow before looking at me suspiciously with a hint of interest in his usual lazy eyes.

"You sure Lucifer?"

I coughed slightly and look at the black hole besides me with a mischievous grin.

"You should ask Celekiel~" Raphael blink at me before looking at the black hole.... He smirk.

"Let me guess~ They made him angry again?" Huh Again? Wait so it's not the first time?

"For as long as I remember... Gabriel is a Trouble maker to Celekiel and in some way Joel also follow~"