It's Final

Lucifer's POV

"Oh~ In every game there's always a Dead end~"

"Michael..." I was both shock and confused...

"Lucifer... I want you here... Even Gabriel beg Father to bring you back. I lock myself in a Room of paperworks when you were gone!" I stayed silent and listen to Michael.

"Not all the Angels believe that you were banish, Lucifer... Heaven turn Chaotic when you left, we had no choice but erase all there memories." My eyes widened a little.

"I don't even know why Father banish you but... One time in his Room... I saw him cry." What?

"Michael... Father don't cry and you know that."

"Well... When he banish you he cried Lucifer... He cried while looking at the picture of you and him inside his room."

"So Lucifer... When you came back... Everything turn peaceful for me, I can finally sleep."

"Michael..."

"I won't tell this to Azrael but if he ask me anything, I can't guarantee that I'll stay silent."

With that Michael left my Balcony... I silently took a seat and sighed.

Azrael... I shook my head and my mark glowed again...

I stand up and walk out off my room and Balcony as my Wings disappear.

"Dear~ Lucifer where are you going?" I look up and saw Raphael.

"Hi Raphael..."

"You look down today... Want some ice coffee?" Raphael ask and a smile gradually came to my Lips.

"Okay."

"Lets go then~" Raphael start to walk towards the exit of the Castle and I followed him as we had a little chit chat on the road.

"How's Gabriel doing now, Raphael?"

"His fine but his wings are still healing." What Wings?

"What do you mean?"

"You probably didn't notice but his wings almost got cut off by Azrael."

"What?!" I yell but immediately quite down cause of the stares that are looking at us.

"Yup. It's shameful for me to say this but Azrael has gotten stronger than before..."

"When you fought Azrael... Is he strong?"

"His strong alright... When I was sent to errands that time he already surpassed most of the Archangels even though he's not even one of them."

"What did you fight about anyways?" Raphael's eyes slightly darken and a sigh left his lips.

"I believe he wasn't one of God's creation..."

"What?" What the hell did he meant by that?

"Lucifer... Decades when you were banish there was a sudden rumor that God had a Brother who he killed because he was getting consume by darkness..."