The Mark

Lucifer's POV
A Month and a week before the Extermination...

As the King of Hell it's quite boring here... Sure the screams of my Victims are pleasuring but I always feel somewhat Uneasy.

"Please! Please– AHH!"

"My Lord! I'm Sorry!"

"Forgive me!"

Screams after screams... Feels satisfying.

I laughed as they crawl on the bloodied floor begging for my mercy, A dark chuckle can't help but escape my lips...

"My Dear~ You've sin too much... So many souls you took ~ Do you really think you'll survive?" I said in a sing-song voice while enjoying the look of Horror going on there faces.

This souls are souls that killed men, woman, and even childs, in both Earth and Hell... Don't they deserve a punishment?

My smile turn into a smirk as they got burn slowly and turn into a fine powder of ash.

~RING, RING, RING~

"Huh?" I look at my phone and saw it's Charlie... "Shit..." Quickly I finished the filthy scums and teleported to my throne.

"Char Char! What a pleasure for you to call!" I said while looking at Charlie by the my phone.

"Dad, Can come to the Hotel for a while?"

"Of course my Daughter! I'll be there in a biggie!"

"Thanks Dad! See you there!"

"Bye Char Char love you!" I put the phone down once were done talking and sighed...

Even though my Daughter believe that a soul can redeem themselves and go to heaven, I find it impossible...

It's a like how I was on my day in Heaven... So happy but Dangerous.
I sighed again and opened a portal at the front of Hazbin Hotel.

As soon as I step down the portal something feels strange... Slowly I open the Door and walk inside.

"Charlie?"

"Dad!" I look at my right and saw Charlie with her Friends.

"Hello, Char Char!" I smile at my Daughter and went to Hug her. Ever since Lilith went missing in seven Years I distance myself in everything and now I realize that it was pathetic...

"Hello to you too Dad." Charlie let go of the Hug and start to tour me inside the Hotel, Though I've been here before I didn't actually got a proper tour cause of that Radio Demon.

Speaking of which, Where is he?

"Charlie I'm curious... Where is Alastor?" Just like mentioning his name is summoning him, A voice came directly from behind me.

"Oh, My Lord is looking for me~ ?" A familiar Jazz voice ring in my Ears and I swear my Head just hurt ten times more than anything.

"In your Dreams, Bastard." His eyes twitch but remain calm.

"Unlike you my king I dream of being a great father!" This Bastard is getting on my nerves!

"Well unlike you I am a Father."

"A Father in name only."

I was about to lounge at him but Charlie quickly got into our argument and shoed Alastor away.

'Serve that Bastard Right!' I scream in my mind as Charlie escort me to a Guestroom.

"This will be your room for now Dad."

"Thanks for the tour Charlie!"

"It's fine Dad, I'll be going now."

"Bye Charlie!" I said and Charlie said a bye and wave before leaving.

My eyes look at the entire room and sighed, the walls are slightly crack and the furnitures are a bit dusted. With a snap of my Fingers the room grew in size and everything became luscious...

I lay on the bed and close my eyes.

"In the sky of Stars, Nothing can escape the Vows of Time..."

Golden chains came out of nowhere and everything went black.

"My dear Lucifer~ Where are you?"
A dark smile went on the blurry mans lips and a chuckle that sounds both familiar and unfamiliar to Lucifer.

Everything went black and a ringing echoed by the dark place before a Voice resound...

"Wake up, Lucifer."

*GASP*

I quickly got up from the bed as my head start to ache terribly.

"Fuck..." I mumble and look at my wrist only to see a clear visible mark...

A mark of Golden chains around a black cross with red marks like blood...

I sighed... It started Weeks ago in where I dream the same thing over and over again but as Nights past this mark became more and more visible in the naked eyes.

Slowly my fingers trace on the mark at my left wrist and it was now glowing neon Gold...

"Dad, you awake?" A voice suddenly resound and I quickly covered my wrist while getting out of bed.

"I'm up Charlie!" I open the door smiling but the look on Charlie's face was kinda... Surprised...?

"Dad, is that really you?"

What...?

"Is there something on my face Charlie?" I was confused, is there something wrong in my eyes or that Charlie became... Shorter???

"Dad! You became taller and you look feminine...???" HUH??!!

I snap my Fingers and a full body length mirror came in our side. My body froze as I look at the mirror, just besides Charlie is a men two inch shorter and features are much more Feminine...

.
.
.
.
"WHAT IN MY FUCKING HELL??!!!"

My voice boom in the whole hotel and everyone immediately run towards my room.

"What's going on?" Vaggie look around for any signs of trouble but froze as soon as she saw me, The others also stood there frozen in place when they saw me...

"I heard a scream over here and decided to come." Said Alastor appearing suddenly from the shadows. He look at the others shock face with a raise eyebrow before looking in my way and I saw his eyes widened a little.

"My Dear~ Lucifer is that you?" I sighed and use my hands to mess my hair which became slightly longer and much more softer.

"Who else?" The moment those words left my lip question after question is thrown my way... Dammit!

"Okay stop! This is natural and I am tired so please, kindly go to your own way and Charlie you stay here." With that everyone disperse and only me and Charlie are left.

"So Charlie... What was it you wanted to say?" I said while hugging her...

"Uhm Dad I want to have a meeting with—"

*BOOM

"Mimzy I know your in there you lousy little bitch!" A yell resound outside the Hotel while the sound of crashing echoed to the Hall's.

"Who in my fucking Hell is that?"