ruined a surprise ...

hey listen when you go there  be careful gorya ... it's slippery and cold out there ...thyme spoke .

are you sure you don't wanna come with me to see the sunset from the hill top . gorya asked .

no baby i am feeling really tired please forgive me ...i can't climb the hill top with you ...thyme spoke .

are you sick ... i think i should also drop the idea of going up ...then gorya spoke ..

no , no ... you should go ..i am fine ..just tired . i will take a nap and then when you come back we will have dinner together ..

 i will take a nap and then when you come back we will have dinner together

okay baby .. get a good sleep ..gorya said 

i will and you please be careful ..thyme spoke 

i will don't worry ..gorya assured him 

as she left with the others for the hill top .thyme got up from the bed ...and rushed to the back yard and signaled the servants to prepare for the surprise he was planning for gorya ..

after 2 hours the whole backyard was ready ..thyme looked at time it was 7 pm ... it was getting dark outside .. 

but she wasn't back yet ..

just then his phone ringed ..he looked at the caller id ...it displayed wifey

he answered it ..

hey where are you ...why ..

sir , i am talking from the yutu medical clinic ....at the foothill ...the owner of this phone is brought here for medical treatment .. 

what ... how is she ..is she hurt badly ... hello ...

what are you doing with that phone zun ...a female voice spoke .

i am trying to inform the person whose number was on last dial in that girls phone ...he replied .

hello .. hello ... thyme spoke ..

hello sir .. the female voice spoke 

how is my wife ...

sir your wife has slipped while coming down through the hill ....she has minor injuries ... our dr. is treating her ...you can come to our clinic .... 

i don't know the address ...thyme asked ..

ohh sorry ... near the shuang lake there's a pedestrian pathway just follow that and you will see the sign board after 1 kilometer ..

thank you miss ..thyme ended the call and rushed to leave for that place ...after reaching the shuang lake he saw the pedestrian pathway and finally by following it he reached the medical clinic ..

he entered inside ...and found the hiking assistant there he was also injured ..

where is my wife ...thyme spoke ..