being kind to others .....

Prim was now interning in a hospital in countryside .. the hospital was quite small with two doctors, 3 nurses and 1 intern which was prim ..

One of them had to live in hospital 24×7 and since prim was new there and didn't had a place to live she took that opportunity. A small room with kitchen was given her to stay ...

She was now in her senior year of internship..

Prim was going to sleep when she heard a loud gunshot ...she looked outside but everything was normal ..

She went back to sleep after half an hour she heard tires screeching in front of the hospital..

She quickly got up and went to the hospital lobby . .

The door opened and a few man entered...

Where's the dr..one of them spoke his voice echoed throughout the whole lobby giving shivers to prim ..

Where's the dr . Girl .another one spoke ..

They have gone home ..

Call them ..he spoke ..

She turned to call ..

Where do they live ..do they live nearby. .one of them asked ..

No they live in city. 

It will be too late when they come back ...boss won't hold till then ..

What are you the man asked ..

Me ..

Yes ...

Are you a dr..

No I am an intern ...

What is that...now ..

I am training to become a Dr...

Good ...our boss he got shot. .you can treat him right the men got aside showing a man inside the car ...

Prim became conscious as she saw the  patient ..

Sure ...please get him inside ...she pushed  open the door to the treatment room ..

Do you think she can treat boss . she's not a dr. Yet ...

Do we have any other choice and she said she can ...

Sir you need to hurry prim spoke ..

They laid the injured man on the operation table..

Prim checked his pupils ..and then pushed the place where gunshot was ..and the man groaned ..

What the hell are you doing the man from previous yelled ..

I told you she's not right person to treat boss what if something happens to boss ..

Prim filled the injection with anesthesia..and was about to inject when the man grabbed her hand ..

What are you doing ..you know if something happens to him you won't be safe ..