its a mess

Are you done. ...prim ..miss dan called out her name ..after two days my of the operation prim was getting discharged .

..prim came out of the changing room . and they walked upto their respective cars ...

Prim I know what happened was disturbing for you but listen to me carefully...your father is not a person you should mess up with ...so I will advise you just to forget all this as a bad dream and start anew since you got the chance ...it's rare of mr. Kan to forgive someone ...he let you live so just live without doing any mistake ...I will take my leave I need to report him tomorrow morning..

She didn't spoke anything ..

Miss dan walked towards the car and a man opened the door ..

Watch her if she tries to do something stupid again just shut her up ...

Okay ma'am..the man went by prim's side and opened the car's door for her he dropped her at the building she lives ....

Prim was too lost in pain that she hadn't moved from her bed since last  two days ....on thursday in morning loud knocking happened on her door ..

at last She opened the door to see the security guard there with her landlord ..

What were you doing till now miss prim ...I have been knocking on the door for a long time .and you didn't answered when I called..

I am sorry..

Here these are the original documents of this apartment I got the full payment of this apartment and your uncle asked me to give you these papers from now on you are the owner of this apartment...

Huh ..

Here he handed her the papers and left with the security guard ..

Prim closed the door and looked at the papers ..it was her so called father's doing ..

Her phone ringed it was the emergency duty call from the hospital...

She answered it ..

Hello dr. Chanikarn where are you ...... you were coming back to work today right ......we need you in the emergency room ...are you coming.. actually dr. Jina is on leave ...so we are short handed ...

Yes I am coming she said ..as she wiped the tears ...

Prim went to hospital...and got indulged in the work ...

The day went by and she didn't got any free time ..it was 9 pm when she got off duty ..

Hey Dr. Chan you look pale are you sick her colleague dr. rose asked ..but prim was quiet ..

dr. chan ....dr. rose shook prim who was staring ahead and as dr. rose touched her prim fell on the ground .

she was taken in emergency and the dr. checked on her and attached an iv drip she had dehydration and because she hadn't had anything in past 2 days she was exhausted and her body gave up at last .

she woke up the next day in afternoon ..

hello dr. chan how are you feeling now ...are you feeling better ...the nurse asked .

what happened to me ..

you fall unconscious tomorrow ...so they took you here ..are you feeling better now .

she nodded her head ..

the dr. told you were dehydrated what's happening ... what's wrong dr. chan . is everything okay with you ..

yes everything is okay ...thanks for the concern ...i will go ..

wait where the dr. has prohibited you to leave without finishing this drip .. so please cooperate ..