get off prim

Everyone was back in their life . Prim didn't had a single idea about what happened that night after she drank that juice she believed whatever they told her ..
But she had an uneasy feeling still lingering in her heart ..
That something was wrong about that night ..

She was deep in her thoughts when her professor yelled her name

She was deep in her thoughts when her professor yelled her name .he was calling her name for quite a time and was asking a question.

She stood up and apologised but her professor was very pissed off .

Get out of my class right now .

Prim picked her bag and walked out of the class .

She sighed as she crossed the back corridor but a voice stopped her ..

Someone's moan .. a girl was moaning

Really these people they can't even control themselves in college she muttered but just then the door sprang open and prim screamed ..

A girl ran away pushing her in way ..prim was calming her breath when she saw him Kavin was in that room his state matched the situation. His jacket was on the bench and hair was a mess ..

Hey prim he called but she ran from there which surprised Kavin ..

Prim stopped when she reached a empty place. .

She catched her breathe. .

Why the hell did I reacted like this she thought ..what was I thinking. Actually what will he be thinking about me ..

If your self talking session is over would you tell me am I a ghost that you sprinted out after seeing me she heard Kavin ..

He was right behind her ..

I ...dd..idnt.

She took a deep breathe and scolded herself why am I stammering.

I didn't did what you are saying ..she said

Really but it looked like that to me ..

So what can I do if it looked like that to you. .she said not turning back ..