why does it matter

the party was going on it's pace but when they entered it went to highest peak . 

kavin and MJ sat at the couch a floor above the crowd ,  watching the show . a blondie came and sat beside kavin and started feeding him grapes . 

MJ was drinking his whisky watching kavin and the girl

MJ was drinking his whisky watching kavin and the girl . Kavin  was enjoying it and the girl had her hands roaming around kavin 's body . 

but then they heard a commotion from down which disturbed kavin and he got up from his seat to make them quiet but he was shocked to see prim there . 

she was at sitting at the stool near the counter  , with a boy beside her . 

kavin felt his jaw clenching as prim whispered something in that boys ear and they giggled . 

there was a couple fighting in the lower floor and everyone was watching them . while those two were talking in themselves . 

MJ got up from his seat and walked upto the place kavin was to see why he was quiet . 

what's wrong bro , are you interested in such fights now . he said 

i will be leaving first he said as he walked downstairs in a rush and went straight to where pr

im was . 

MJ saw that , ohh so you are interested in that . mj smirked . 

the blondie that was seducing kavin came beside mj . where did kavin went , isn't he coming back . 

mj signaled a guard to send her back from where she came . 

kavin reached upto prim and that boy and stood behind her . 

i never knew they allowed kids to enter . he said 

and prim got startled and the glass dropped from her hand but kavin was quick he caught it . 

you scared me , and i am not a kid . 

still what are you doing here , it's not a place for you to be .