exhausted

Dr. Jin assigned her a few duties .. during the day .. at lunch time they went out to eat ..it was night time when dr jin called prim .. he was going on rounds. .

After checking the general patients they reached in front of the vip section ..

But the guards stopped prim because she didn't had  a pass ..

I will ask them to make a pass for her  in morning.. dr. Jin spoke ..to the guard ..

I am sorry sir I can't let her enter without a pass ....

i will talk to  mr. Kavin for permission .dr. jin spoke

The guard went to inform Kavin in the room ..

Sir dr. Jin wants to bring a junior Dr.  With him ..

Let them in he said not even looking up from his laptop ..

Dr jin entered the room with prim following him ..

He checked mr..Zee ..

Prim note the readings well you have to make a report based on these ..

Kavin's head snapped up hearing her name she was noting down whatever dr. Jin was telling her ..

As prim felt his gaze she looked at him ..and he looked back in his laptop ..

and he looked back in his laptop

Dr. Jin talked with Kavin about mr. Zee's condition ...while prim was lost in looking at Kavin ..she was seeing him this close after a long time and his dark circles were evident ..he looked exhausted....

Prim ..dr .jin called her name ..

Yes sir ..she said as she came out of daze ...

where were you lost ..dr. jin asked .

Sorry sir ..

I am telling you to monitor mr. Zee's neural signals for the whole night .. his condition seems a little unstable so stay here and keep your all attention on it ..

I have to stay here ..

Is there anyone else named prim here ..miss chanikarn ..

No sir .

Keep you brain on work miss chanikarn .

Sorry sir..

Okay then i will leave now ..you stay here and monitor the reading and  call me immediately if there's any type of fluctuation ..

Okay sir ..

Dr. Jin left ..

Prim looked at his retreating figure and then his eyes went on Kavin who was looking in his laptop ..

She settled on the stool near the machine .. ..

She was working in ER today so she was feeling tired ... She sat there quietly for an hour ..and recorded the signals ..Kavin was also working on his laptop ..prim noticed that he hasn't moved a single time from his place  ..