proposed

Yes, let go I  inside hani... Mj spoke

Hani got off the car with a confused look over her face..

Hani followed him quietly as he pushed open the door.. And entered inside.

Suddenly a dog barked nearby and hani clutched mj's jacket..
Which made mj stop in his tracks..

Are you feeling scared

Are you feeling scared.. He asked

She nodded her head... I am scared of dogs.. She said..

A smile came on mj's face seeing Hank's expression..

You are laughing at me..

No you looked to cute earlier.. He said..

He grabbed her hand in his and walked beside her..

You don't have to be scared of anything when I am with you... I won't let anything harm you he spoke..

They walked for some time .. And then mj stopped in front of a gravestone..

Mj smiled looking at the grave and then looked at hani..

Hani meet the most important person in my life

Hani meet the most important person in my life... My mom he said...

And mom meet the person I want to speand my rest of the life with.. Hani..

Hani was shocked at the sudden revelation...

Mj went on his knees and pulled out a rose from inside of his jacket..

I know it's too sudden and it's just our first meeting... But I can't wait to express how I feel about you .i feel like if I even wait for a minute I will be wasting the time ... So here I am.. I know I am not the perfect guy you want... But I can try to become that if you tell me what I need to change... I know you have heard a lot of things about me like I am a womeniser, I am a gangster.. Practically I am a bad boy... And I won't lie to you I was a bad boy..a womeniser.. But since I had seen you and started having feelings for you.. I swear to my mother I haven't looked at any girl in that way....i am trying to change things I know you won't like in me...but if you tell me in specific I will try to do better...I really really love you Hani.i haven't felt anything like this for anyone except my mom....I want to be with you.. For a lifetime ...will you give me this chance..