it's you ...

Prim walked out and saw the car ...she knocked on the glass and the glass went down ..

You ....

Yes me ...hani said as she got off the car and hugged prim .. otherwise whom you were expecting ..

No one ...

You bitch how could you not even call me once or text me since you came here ..

Sorry the network is bad here ..

Don't give me such lame excuses..

Okay sorry...

Sorry really you think a sorry is all.

I am really sorry na ...

It's last time I am letting you off this easily..

You are the best... Prim hugged hani ..

Let's head inside ...

Hmm ..

Prim took a day off to accompany hani . To tour her around the village..

Are you not planning to come back to City

I like it here. Prim said

I know that's a lie you left your dream hospital and came here so suddenly...

It's nothing like that hani ...

Listen prim, I know something happened with you that's why you decided to come here and I also know even if I ask you won't tell me... But still I want to tell you that I am here prim and I am always here for you... You can come to me anytime you want and I will be there.... If you have to speak to someone about something that's troubling you or someone is causing trouble for you... You can tell me.. We can solve it together because two is always better than one .

Prim patted hani's head gently..... I didn't knew when my little bunny became so mature...

I was always the mature one.... You were the one who is stubborn... Hani said..

Really I wasn't the one who was crying last Christmas because her parents forgot to give her a surprise gift... Prim said..

That's a different matter..

Ohh.. Really then who was the one who cried when.... Jim...

Hani placed a hand on prims mouth..

Okay okay now please stop spilling everything...

Okay miss mature...

Prim turned to walk ahead.. But hani pulled her in a hug...

You can stop being so strong in front of me atleast .....

I am not being strong... I am really okay... But what's wrong with you.. Why are you acting like this....

I am just being caring to my bestie is there something wrong in it...
Hani spoke..