ring of fire 🔥

What the hell are you speaking...and why would be prim here ...
Mj spoke as realisation dawned on upon him ..

He pulled Kavin up by collar don't tell me you slept with her ....did you forced her ..

Kavin was quiet...

Speak for goddamn it ..Kavin ..mj spoke..

What are you two doing ...leave him mj ...thyme pulled them apart ..
We came here to take him for his engagement..what's wrong with you .

Ask him ...he slept with prim ..

What .

Kavin ...you didn't forced her right ..

Ofcourse not ...she was willing..he sat on the bed with his hands holding his head ..
But it shouldn't have happened...I fucked up ..Kavin spoke

Yes you did and you did big times ..but right now ...we have something more important In hands so guys we will discuss about it later first we need to go or you will be late for your own engagement Kavin ..
Thyme spoke .

Shit ...

Keep your shit for later ...first let's leave ..

Mj please check on prim .she left earlier ..

I was going to anyway ...mj left first ..

Thyme and Kavin also left for home ..

When Kavin reached there his mom hugged him ..

I got so scared where were you till now do you know how many calls I did ..and in morning you answered but didn't spoke..

I answered...

Yes ...

Just then tan appeared there ..

Brother ..where were you mom was so worried for you that she didn't even took her meds ..

Mom ..why.

I will take them now.. she gestured a maid and she came with the meds ..

I will go and meet dad first..Kavin spoke and left for upstairs..

He entered his father's room and sat beside his father's bed ..

Dad I am sorry, I know I am doing wrong but I am doing it to save what you worked hard to built ....I am doing it to save my family...Kavin kissed his father's forehead and left the room .

The engagement party was held in one of the hotels gorya's family owned .

Hey anyone of you had contacted mj why is he not here .

He's on the way ... Thyme replied.

Why is prim here ...gorya spoke as everyone's attention went to her who stood beside mj ..

Don't know ...