digging the truth

mj used his sources and found about the authenticity of that pendent and it came out as true .

it was a really big thing ...he also searched about the lady and the girl who lived in that house and he didn't got to know much about them .

it has been a month since he started the investigation ..in this one month he had every search he could do to deny the information they had found out but it was all true .

prim's internship was completed and she was back in city as her graduation ceremony was held ..

they all were given the final certificates to be a doctor from today ..

net and james were with prim but she was still feeling hani's absence and it was evident on her face .

the ceremony was about to start they all were asked to sit at their respective place when prim heard her name being called .

she turned to see mj there . 

he reached upto her ..and patted her head ..i am here for you lil one go and get it ..he spoke .

prim smiled seeing him smiling she hadn't seen him after that day at cemetery . 

the ceremony took place and the chairman presented the degrees to all the graduates ..

after the ceremony prim was standing looking at a group of girls who were taking pictures together as net and james were with their friends .

hey lil one she felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned to see mj there with a bouquet of white lily ...

congratulations dr. prim he handed her the bouquet ..

thanks ..

she took it and there was a note on it ..she opened it .

you did it bestie i am so proud of you ...my love ..all the best for future ,

your's hani .

prim looked up at mj who was smiling at her .

she had told me that she wanted to be here for you when you graduate .. don't worry she's watching you from above ..mj said wiping prim's tears as he took her in a hug .

thanks she muttered .

there's no need for a thanks ..i am always here for you in place of her .so don't ever feel alone .mj ruffled her hair .

you came without me ...they heard dew's voice who stood at some distance from them with gorya beside him . 

she handed the flower bouquet to prim and hugged her . 

congratulations dr. prim now we have two personal doctors she said .

congratulations prim dew also spoke .

thanks she said to both of them . 

just then tan came there with a gift and he took prim in a hug ,

congratulations sister on completing your dream i am so happy ..

thank you tan ..prim said . 

thanks for coming you all prim said .

ohh don't mention it please .they all said 

and thyme also wanted to come but at last moment  he went to a meet with his  dad so ..he said sorry .

it's okay prim said as she felt overwhelmed .

where is brother i thought he was going to come tan asked mj .

he had a meeting ..mj said noticing the slight disappointment on prim's face .