good son

Prim was seeing kavin on daily basis in hospital ..it has been one weeks since his father got into that accident and he was now transferred to a vip room he was in a unconscious state ..

His father being unconscious  Kavin was handling the whole business.  

Tan looked too devastated by this

Tan looked too devastated by this. .he hadn't smiled in days.  He just came and sat by his father for hours . He wasn't going school for days ..

It was near early morning when Kavin came there ..and he straight went to his father's room ..

Tan how long are you going to act like this

Tan how long are you going to act like this ..he spoke .

Tan  didn't spoke ..

Tan i am talking to you. . can you hear me ..
He shook him by shoulders .

Why aren't you going to school ....... Stop being stubborn. You staying here won't change anything.. dad's health recovery will take time .you being here won't help it . On the other hand he won't be happy when he wakes up and get known about you skipping school he will scold you very bad ..

Then ask him to scold me now brother .. ask him to not stay on the bed closing his eyes like this ..he should get up and scold me for bunking school ...he can hit me if he want ...i won't be upset for it. .but tell him to wake up ...tan cried ....

Kavin who was angry now had a pained look he hugged tan. 

Tell dad to wake up brother . I want my dad back .. .

Shh stop crying you are not a kid anymore . And dad will wake up soon . And he won't be happy seeing you like this.  You are his obedient son right . So just do what is right for you tan ..i will take care of everything else ..he wiped tan's tears. 

But ..

I told you na dad will be okay you trust me right ..Kavin spoke wiping his brother's tears.

Tan hummed .

Now go back home and get ready for school .and study well .... That's the best you could do for dad right now ..

Tan left with mr. Tawan their butler ..

While Kavin sighed he turned toward his dad's bed ..

He sat there on the stool..

Dad I did good right.   I am going to become the good son that you always wanted .... So you should also try to wake up soon .. i can't handle all this alone.. i want  you to scold me when i did some mistake and praise me when I did something good ..

His phone ringed ..

I need to leave dad I will be back in night ...he looked at his father and then left ....

Prim was in store room to get some extra bandages when she heard the head nurse who was appointed in Mr. Zee's kavin's father's room this morning  . she was telling her friends in the storage room about what happened in the morning between kavi and tan ...

Really the two boys love their father way too much a nurse spoke ..

Ofcourse they should. Their father had done way too much for them he's the reason .... Zee group has reached this high .. because of him they are living such a luxurious life.. an another nurse spoke ..

Whatever I feel pity for the elder boy ..i heard he was a carefree boy but now I always see him stressed.  He works whole day in office and then at night he stays in hospital to accompany his father.. he keeps working while sitting there ..

Yes. I heard there's some internal trouble going on in the board of the Zee group ..it must be tough for him to handle ..

Poor boy I bet when he gets time to rest in all this ..

I wish his father Wakes up soon . The head nurse said .

Prim's phone buzzed it was net he was calling her in the cafeteria..

She took the things she wanted and walked toward the cafeteria..

She bumped into a girl when she was about to enter in elevator the girl was coming out..
Her flower bouquet fall on the floor ..

I am sorry prim said as he picked the flower bouquet and forwarded it to the girl ..

No need it's dirty now that it has fallen on ground..please throw it in garbage or keep it with you .it's the same thing any way .

Huh ..

The girl walked away ..prim was confused ..she looked at the bouquet it was beautiful..

She kept it with her ..

She walked inside the cafeteria..

Who gave you flowers this early. James asked and prim told him all that happened before. .

Ohh she must be too idiot to let such pretty flowers go in bin .net spoke .

Tell me why have you called me here ..she asked

I have a good news for you..

What ?

You have been promoted to assist dr. Jin with his patients.

What really prim was happy dr. Jin was the best neurology surgeon in the country ..

Where did you get the news ....

There's a notice sent  in our hospital group about our new assigned duties but we knew you must have not checked your phone right. .

You know me the best ..oh my god I am so happy..thank God for listening me ..

What about you guys .where are you assigned ..

He is assigned with dr. Noor and i have to help in emergency room..net spoke .

Prim and James hid  their laugh seeing the face net make while speaking emergency room ..

Don't worry net i know you will do good .prim said. 

Ofcourse you will say that .net spoke anyway you must treat us since you got your favourite teacher ..

Ofcourse use my card to get today's meal .

Not a hospital meal prim let's go to eat out at lunch ..

Sure prim said .

Intern prim .. dr. Jin is calling you ..

Yes ..

Prim handed the flowers to net and told him to keep them at her table and left the cafeteria.....