New Hope

prim wasn't in right state everything seemed a delusion for her ...as she walked out of the lobby and then out of the main gate ....it was evening everyone was rushing back home to their family and loved ones but prim hadn't left anyone to return to ..

she was walking on the road side without a destination in mind .She had decided to end her life in any way possible ..she looked ahead ready to jump in front any vehicle  ...when a car passed by her side in too much speed and it flipped over at some distance ..

a loud boom was heard which pulled out prim from her delusion ..... 

she heard a women crying for help .....

she went near the crash site ... and saw that a women was laying outside from the car . her head was bleeding very badly ..

prim searched for her phone but she didn't had it with her ..

she wanted to help that women ...she pulled her out from the car ..and was about to call for help 

wait she heard that women's voice ..

my baby ...

your child ...prim looked beside her on the seat there wasn't any child ..

where is your child ...

in back s..eat ..

prim opened the back door and saw a little baby boy was their in the baby car seat ...he was unconscious ..prim checked it and she sighed in relief he was alive ..

is he okay ... please save him the lady cried ...

he's alive ..  prim patted the boy's cheeks a little and the boy woke up but he started crying ...he's okay prim said don't worry you and your child will be okay ...she looked around for any kind of help ..

help she called out ...and after calling out for some time a car stopped by ..and helped them in taking the lady to hospital ..the baby girl was with prim ...the medics had checked the baby  and he was  okay ...not hurt ..just a little scared .

prim was sitting outside the operation theatre ..with the baby in her arms ..when the dr. came out ..

i am sorry miss , the lady you came along with has passed away because of the injury in her brain ..do you know who she is ...we need to inform her family about it , and the child she should be handed back to her family .

i don't know anything about her ...prim told the nurse ..

actually she didn't had any identity card with her and no cellphone so we can't confirm her identity ..and police are trying to find the real owner of car ..

then what should we do now ..

we will wait till a week if someone comes and after that we will cremate her body and the child will be sent to orphanage

we will wait till a week if someone comes and after that we will cremate her body and the child will be sent to orphanage ..till then let's wait and see .the nurse spoke .