38.Announcement

Gulf's pov,

Sunlight disturb my beauty sleep. I woke in arms of my man. I blush at my own wording "MY MAN". I kiss his cheeks and get up from bed to do my morning chores. After completing everything i went out of bathroom just to see mom in law setting beside mew and talking with him.
After mew get shifted to our chamber i talk with mom in law and apologised for my behaviour. She forgive and said that she can understand my state of mind. I was so ashamed of my behaviour. I am glad that she forgive me. We are good now.

"Good morning mom in law" i greet her.

"Ohh gulf good morning son" she greet me back.

"Why didn't you tell me that he get his conscience?!?" He ask

"It was past midnight so i don't want to disturb you and apart from it he also need to rest so i choose to tell you at morning" i explain and she nodded.

She was about to say something when we heard a knock
"Queen mother monk is here to meet you he is waiting in prayer room"

"Okay I'll be there" she said then turn to mew
"Take care okay!!take rest" she kissed his forehead. She patted my shoulder and left.

Now its just me and mew.
I look at him.we smiled.
"Wait I'll be back" i said and went inside bathroom to get a wet cloth.
I came back and seat beside him and started disattaching his clothes while saying "let me give you wet towel bath so you will feel fresh"

I started vaping him with wet cloth. After completing i look at him and he have a soft smile on his face "what??" I ask him and he shake his head as no. I just shake my head at him and take the bowl of medicine mixture which Mr.Dew gave me last night.
I started applying it on his wound carefully not wanting to hurt him. After doing it keep the bowl on side table and again look at him and he was still looking at me giving me same look.

"What??" I ask in annoyance.He just chuckled at my annoyance. He stop when i glare at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that??" I ask again

"Because you are beautiful....too beautiful" he said sincerely making me red tomato.

I didn't say anything just get up to leave when he held my hand. I look back and he said "stay here naa let me watch your beautiful face"

"Goshh mew stop it you are making me shyy" i whined and he laugh at me.

"Can you help me stand i want to go out" he ask

"What no ways you take rest" i snapped at him

"Baby please" again baby!!

"Pleaseee"he show me his puppy faca.i just laughh at him

"No" i said strictly

"Please na baby. I want to meet our kingdom's people they must be worried na" he plead

"I will announce it. You don't need to go" i said

He gave up and made a sulky face. Fine letting him go.

"Come out try to stand up" i said making him smile wild.

I go and ask guard to inform everyone one that king would like to meet everyone.

I help him stand and then he hold my waist to take support while walking and i let him as i hold him from one hand.

We went outside the chamber seeing us like that guards come to help but i refused.
"Why??" Mew ask suddenly

"Huh??what??" I ask in confusion

"Why you didn't let them help me. You should let them help me i am putting pressure on you in this state" he said

"That's fine and besides I won't like you holding  someone like this and also i can take better care of my husband than anyone else" i said he just chuckled.

"Okay if you say so" he said smiling

We reached the royal balcony. Everyone was present their. Every greeted us. As we go in front we saw almost whole kingdom was present their. After seeing us they started cheering. A guard bring a chair so i let mew seat there. The bellman handover a conical thing made up with metal so that he can talk easily without raising voice as his wonda will be hurt if he raise it.

"Greeting everyone." Mew started
"Greeting king" they all said in unison
"I would like to make an official announcement today. We won the war with neighbourhood kingdom and we gave justice to our late king meen. Dad hope you are happy now" he said last part while looking at sky.
"In this war if anyone from kingdom loose their family member,friend or partner then I king mew is truly sorry for their lost. The whole kingdom and palace with me and my queen are with you in your hard time And also if anyone's family member,friend or partner are get injured in this war then i hope them to recover soon and I'll like to request Mr.dew the head physician to personally take care of them."

"How are you feeling king" someone ask cutting him off

"I am fine now thank you for your concern."mew answered.

"And I also with permission of my queen I would like to make one more important announcement" he said looking at me. I watch him in confusion and he motioned his eyes to my tummy. I get it. I blush at thought that everyone gonna know about it now i hide it for long. I nodded at him.

He look back at crowd before announcing
"Me and my queen going to be parents. We are expecting a child. I am happy to share this with everyone." He finished and the crowd started cheering happily.

We both look at each other and smile. I know what is going to happen now and i am scared of if but i am prepared. I take a deep breather.

———————————————————-
Here it is guysss
I haven't check it so ignore the mistakes naa~

Enjoyyy~~
See youu soonnn