35.Poor queen

Gulf's pov

I open my eyes in an unknown bed. I try to get up and saw mom in law run towards me.
"Gulf son you okay??'' She ask in concern.i stay silent. I don't feel like answering. I am so mad at her...at everyone.

"Gulf i can understand you are upset with me but try to understand my point of view also" she speaks

"What point of view you are talking about mom. What's your point of view in hiding things about my husband" i almost yelled at her she seems shocked i never talk with her this rudely with anyone but the thing she did is making me angry very angry.

Now everything making sense to me why I didn't get any news about the war why mom in law was avoiding me from last few days...and that feeling I understand why i was feeling anxious that time its not because of pregnancy its because something bad was happening to mew.
Mew...mew how he is now what am just laying here i need to be there with him.

I got up quickly from bed and run towards mew "gulf you need to rest you are not well" I ignored her and go.

"Mr.dew how's he???" I ask as soon as i see mr.dew

"My queen the king is out of danger now but he will be unconscious for few days as he lost lots of blood" he said and I sighed in relief.

"You can go and meet him queen" he said and i nodded and went inside.

I saw him lifelessly sleeping there and I can't stop my tears from falling.
I seat there for sometime till win come inside and stand across me.

"My queen i know its not my place to talk but hiding this from you weren't king mother's wish but it was king's order" he said and i look at him
"Before going to the war king ordered everyone to take care of you and if something happend to him then don't tell you all this so you can completely focus on the kingdom and will not stress yourself. Even when bright got this news that time also the gaurd who carried this news was told not to tell this to queen" he continued.

"My queen king think so much of you he care for you he didn't want you to stress over this that's why he order. And same with king mother and bright. Please don't be mad at them they are just concerned about you" he finished.

I didn't say anything to him i stay silent for few minutes before saying "can i move king to our chamber??"

"Umm i need to ask mr.dew about it'' he say and I nodded.

After two day they shift mew in our chamber.
About mew's health then he didn't show any improvement The physician check him thrice in a day. They are saying that if mew didn't get his conscience in a week then its high chance of him to go in coma.

I am so stressed these days. Mew's health kingdom's responsibility my pregnancy everything is too much for me.

I come back to my chamber after finishing the kingdom's work.
I always talk to mew before sleeping. Mr. Dew ask me to talk with him it will help him to regain his conscience.

I took a bath and lay behind mew.
"Mew do you know what happened today??A man come with his family and was saying that his mother throw them out of house so........(as its a random story so i don't write it whole)'' i look at him he was still laying there lifelessly. I let out a sigh as my heart started getting heavy.

"Mew i am very tired. My whole body he started becoming weak. I am missing you so much. How much you want me to suffer?!.please come back to me. Please wake up. I want to give you the happiest news of our lives.please mew.i need you. I need you so muchhh" i didn't realise i put my forehead on his shoulder and started crying.i am keep babbling that i miss him i need him.

"My Queen"

————————————————————-
Hellowwww pplssss
I am back hehe😭
Okay good night and happy reading...
Will meet soonnn😗