29.Make love to me

Sorry in advance...
I'll get know why!! Haha!!

Mew's pov.

"Mew" he called me when I was hugging him from behind.

"Huh" I ask.

"I love you" he says and turn around and attached his lips to mine.

I was just too shocked to reciprocate. So I just stay like that while he was moving his lips on mine. Suddenly I felt his lips stop moving before he disconnect his lips from mine and look at me in confusion.

"What happend??" He ask and I come out of my daze.

"Uhmm nothing. I am just sur-prised. I me-an you suddenly said that you lo-ve me. So I ju-"

"Make love to me mew" he says cutting me u middle.

My eye go wild. I mean. What just he said?? Did he want me to make love to him??Making love???like the wedding night ritual???

"Maki-ng l-ov-e???" I ask and he nodded.

"Gulf are you sure?? We are not in our chamber. We are outside. It will be uncomfortable for you And most of all are you sure right yoh want it??" I ask him.

He take my hand and put it in his heart before saying
"I do want it mew. I want to feel your love. I want to cherish this moment with you." This makes me smile.
"And as if me being uncomfortable is concerned then I won't be uncomfortable with you mew. And this is best place. Away from everything and everyone. Here we are not king and queen. Son and son in law. Here we are just two peoples in love who wants to feel each other's love."he finished.

"Gulf"

He hold my cheek before saying
"love me mew" I  just nodded and attached my lips to his.

We are moving our lips in slow motion. His hands are on my cheeks while mine are on his waist pulling him close as possible.

We let go each other when we are out of breath.
He started undoing the robe of my clothes and I am just looking at him. He remove my coat and I started undoing his clothes. Leaving him half naked. I lift him up in bridal style and lay him down on the small bed we have in cottage.

I remove my cloths and stand in my birthsuit in front of him and he is looking at me with so much lust and love in his eyes.
"Loving what you are seeing my queen" I said with smirk. He turned his head in different side immediately.

"That wasn't my intention" he says

I hover him and he look at me.
"You can see how much you want" I says and grab his lips before he even reply and kiss him hungrily he also reply me with same intensity.

I go down to his neck and start kissing and leaving marks on his neck. He is just moaning silently and I am loving his moans. They are turing me on. And can feel myself getting hard in my birthsuit.

"Can I take it off" I ask him as I was planning to take his pant off. He just nodded.

I took off his pants leaving him naked.
Ohh my dear lord he is beautiful. He is so perfect. I feel so lucky to have him.

"You are beautiful" I can't help but say it loud. He blush. His neck,ears and cheeks turn in dark red.

I insert my one finger inside him and whimper. He is tight from inside its hard for me to move my finger inside him. But he need to loose a bit before taking my bone inside.

After preparing him I take my position in between his legs. Removing my birthsuit i split on my hand and rubbed it on my hard bone.
"Should I put it in??" I ask and he nodded.

"It will pain a bit. Tell me if its hurts alot" I says and he nodded again.

Slowly I insert my bone inside him and he cry in pain I stop in middle.
"Is it hurting alot??should we stop??" I ask in panic.

"No no keep going. It is bearable" he said and wrapped his legs around my waist.

Sighing at him I again started going inside and when I finally insert fully. We both scream. I scream because he is very tight that he is squeezing me inside.

I give him sometime to adjust before moving.
In there I was kissing his neck sucking his nipples to make him feel relaxed.

"Move now" he says and I started thrusting.
When gave him my first thrust he rolled his eyes and let out a small moan. He is looking so intense. I'll die for sure.

"Fast mew please" he says in between his moans

I take his hands from my neck and pinned them each side of his head and started thrusting fast and hard.

He is moaning mess now. This view is so pleasant to watch. I am proud and glad that only I can  watch this view.

"Touch me please" he pleaded.

I bring my hand down to touch his hard bone and start stocking it with my pace.
I feel myself getting close to climax so I fasten my pace so as stocking his bone.

His walls tighten squeezing my bone before releasing himself him my hands. Letting out a loud moan.

I feel myself releasing so I fasten my pace and groan and feel his inside with my seeds.

I collapse in his body. Trying to grab my breath. Calming myself down i get up from his body before pecking his forehead.

I lay on bed pulling him in my arms.
No one of us said anything. We just feeling each other's presence.

"I love you so much gulf. Thankyou for this moment" I says and tighten my hold.

He look at me before kissing my lips.
"I love you too mew. Thankyou for loving me. I never thought my childhood love will be my forever love." He says with moist eyes.

I just smile at him and kiss his head.
As this being our last conversation we both drift to sleep. In each other's embrace.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hushh its done..dyk guys I was avoiding writing next chapter because there going to be mature content.😂😂😂😂
Idk but I feel uncomfortable writing soemthing like this as its my first story. So idk if I'll convey everything correctly or not.
I even thought to just skip this part but then I feel that I'll disappoint you.
So thats why I said sorry in advance. Now you know why I said story in starting of chapter.😂😂😂😂
Let me know ok how was it!??!😝😝