21.What's wrong with you

Gulf's pov

Its already past midnight mew's isn't come yet.
I don't understand why he is taking this long time. I am hungry. He should be here he know i never eat without him. Atleats he should've send any message that he will be late.

Gosh i think i should send guard to see him.

As i was going to open the door to ask the guard to goo and check on mew I heard some noise from outside.

Opening the door I see mew is yelling at a guard.

"What happened here??" I ask the guard near the door.

"We don't know my queen. His majesty came and started screaming on the head." A guard said

What's wrong with him. Go near him and motion that guard to leave.

"Hey hey where are you going???am talking with don't you understand it??stop there!!" Mew scream again.

God why he is behaving like that he never behave this way. He is very responsible and he never treat any guard like that too.

Keeping my thoughts aside i grab his arms and dragged him into the chamber.
I know everyone is watching me with wide eyes as how i am dragging the king but i don't care.

"Hey leave me!!leave me!!i don't want to come with you" he keep saying this but i ignored him and dragging him inside.

"Mew what's this behavior??"  I ask him.he didn't say anything.

"Say something what's wrong with you" I screamed but he didn't even flinch rather he watch me with some unknown emotions.

As i saw some unknown emotions in his eyes I calm myself and go near him and ask"mew can please tell me what's wrong please??"

"I don't want to talk with you" he said and wait what's with the smell.

As i think and realisation hit me!!!

"Mew did you had alcohol??" I ask him with wind eyes.

He didn't say anything. And i feel like crying. What's happened to him??why he think of drinking alcohol. He is not like this.

"Come on take bath you will feel better"Controling my emotions i said and go to grab his arm but he step back.

"Don't touch me" he said. And my heart broke into millions of pieces.

"Mew look at me. Tell me what happened please you know you can tell me anything" i said.

He just look at me before....
He kissed me on my lips. My eye winded and i don't know what to do anymore.
Somehow i compass my self and push him away because no matter how much I wanted to be kissed by him but i wanted it to be out of love that kiss was not out love is was aggressive.

"What are doing mew" I ask very tiny voice.

"As your husband i have every rights to claim you right?!?!" He says. And attached his lips to my neck and started sucking it.

I am trying to push him away but he grab me very tightly that i am not even able to move.

"Umhm Mew please stop" I said while controlling my moans.

The pleasure he is giving me is super extreme that  i feel my legs are giving up.

NO NO NO i can't get carried away by this i need tk stop him this is not right i need to stop him.

But before I do anything he throw me on bed and remove his coat and come between my legs and again started sucking my neck while he is trying to remove my clothes.

Omg what he happening here. What should I do!?!? I need to stop this!!!
Help me god!!!

----------------------------------------------------
Here we goooo ppls😁
Enjoy naa~~~